• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Guess the Map VIII: Didn't Color the Island Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each of these countries has one or more of these things. If it has it, it's colored. Previous hint withstanding.

What? It's been a day and no guesses?

...I just got here... :mischief:

Clueless so far, but a question- is Luxembourg blue, or is France just shaped funny?

EDIT: I'll try to repost the map... lessee here...

Spoiler :

France just has a bit of a funny shape. This is so that Luxembourg is reasonably larger enough to see. See the effect that Andorra has on France's southern border.

Countries with two houses in the national assembly?

Just exectly what do you mean with "government", Goodfella?

Is it countries that have granted native minorities a "mini-national assembly", or something along those lines?

(Oversee) territories with special administration?
For example Hong kong, Åland and New Caledonia?

Yes, that's it. It doesn't really have to be oversees (Hong Kong and Macau count) but that's close enough.

Oversea territories are what struck me first.

Attachments

• D.png
    D.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 87
Countries with some sort of federal system?

Well, I'm from Germany and USA, the Russian Federation, Australia, India and Brazil are rather famous and prominent examples (it helped that countries with federal system tend to be large and stand out on a map). Checked some others and found Austria and Switzerland so it checked out.

Oh well. I'll see if I can create an interesting map, give me a few hours.

Is that an Oxford comma joke? :)

Who needs Oxford commas when you have two conjugated verbs :mischief:

Okay here it goes:

Poor lonely Belarus in an otherwise uniformly colored Europe and Russia... This screams "capital punishment", but I could not tell what all the different categories are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom