Guilty Pleasure Songs

That brings back memories. That was one of the songs I first learned to play on the guitar. My "teacher" (a classmate who had a couple guitars) used it to teach me the "hammer-on" technique.

Although I have to say... I can't hear that song without thinking about Happy Gilmore and the little man waving on the tricycle. :lol:

lol, my 2nd favorite Adam Sandler movie. He's got good taste in music, like Tom Sawyer by Rush from The Waterboy. But I really like the piano solos Skynyrd (OMG I misspelled their name) inserts into their songs:

The live version of Freebird in Atlanta

What song is it you want to hear?

sadly its just a poster, so here's a version on video from an outdoor concert during the same tour I think.

Last edited:
don't have one. either I like it, or I don't, I've never felt guilty about liking something. I like Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back". I like Soulja Boy. I like Chief Keefs "Don't Like". I like trashy Eurotrance. I like unapologetic Stoner Metal. I like wanky progressive rock. I like pretentious free improv. I like nonsensical avant rap. I like Young Thug. I like Timbaland and Nelly Furtado. I like the b-hole surfers. I like Ariana Grande's "7 Rings". I like Barbie Girl. I like Tiny Tim. I like Kyari Pamyu Pamyu. Que @Synsensa calling me pretentious

Really catchy , I like to go back to this one every now and than. During the time it was new I always dissed this though.... shame on me I guess ;)

don't have one. either I like it, or I don't, I've never felt guilty about liking something. I like Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back". I like Soulja Boy. I like Chief Keefs "Don't Like". I like trashy Eurotrance. I like unapologetic Stoner Metal. I like wanky progressive rock. I like pretentious free improv. I like nonsensical avant rap. I like Young Thug. I like Timbaland and Nelly Furtado. I like the b-hole surfers. I like Ariana Grande's "7 Rings". I like Barbie Girl. I like Tiny Tim. I like Kyari Pamyu Pamyu. Que @Synsensa calling me pretentious

Remind me never to let you DJ for me.

Another one from Oh No It's Devo.

You're dead to me.

I just don't see the allure. Ok, she looks good, but she is obviously as immature as could be (so no role model) and she doesn't have musical talents to speak of (imo) either.
Compare to Aguilera when she was that age (not sure about Britney, but at least she had a couple of massive hit songs and better video production).

I agree about Lorde having a style and not being just a pop icon:

Last edited:
Top Bottom