• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Happy Birthday Immaculate !

Northen Wolf

Young Hunter
:woohoo::woohoo::banana::eekdance::eekdance::bday::bday::bday:

Happy birthday greatest NES Moderator I know of!
Here is my humble present to you - YOUR OWN PERSONAL BIRTHDAY THREAD!

Have a good one, you're old enough now.

And here is others personal gift to you:
Spoiler For Immac :

Spoiler Are you Immac? :

Spoiler Are You sure? :

Spoiler If you ain't you turn back! :

And I won't get infraction for this :mischief:

She's cute!
(no tusks though?)

Thanks buddy!

Happy birthday!
:bday:

:xmastree:

Happy birthday and pre-recorded happy Easter as well, Immac.

Happy Birthday! :bday:

Happy Birthday DuDe

Happy birthday Immaculate! :D

thank you everyone.

Oh, do you read Jack of all Blades and Cwen's Quest? They're both quite off-kilter like Erfworld.

no- never heard of them- i'll check them out.

kekekekeke~ it seems I made a nice birthday gift

short reading guide if needed
Spoiler :
You might note 'Jack of All Blades' is only part of a comicverse (JaBiverse in this case). This particular series of comics started with the relatively pure joke-format 'The Day it Snowed' continued with'Jack of All Blades' which during its run also saw the launch and completion of the greyscale 'Industrial Revolutionary' before its own successful conclusion and the launch of its sequel 'Jacqi of All Blades'. However they all stand on their own with the exception of Jacqi of All Blades which builds heavily on the first JaB (though the initial strips of The Day it Snowed and Jack of all Blades are a bit rough and ready).

Cwen's Quest is just delightful ^^, its a single story unlike the above and very consistent from the start. It also has a ton of short stories below the early comics once you get a few comics out, which tie in quite skillfully later.

They all depend heavily on reading from the start of the particular comics though, with the partial and mostly exception of The Day it Snowed.

Top Bottom