Hawk03-5CC Persian Astronauts

I PM's sk8boardbob today, but haven't heard a response.
Let's give him 24 hours to respond, then I'll take the next turnset.

1725-zzzzzz
1700-Archer built in Pasagardae, start on settler, Finish Writing start on Iron Working
1675- Archer attacks German archer, promotes, loses 1 hp
1650-zzzz
1625-zzzz
1600-zzzz
1575-zzzz i think, i forgot a turn log
1550-Settler completed, start on temple
1525-Archer wins battle
1500-Finish Iron working, Iron found near Pasagardae, start on Code of Laws
1475-Susa founded on isthmus, beat Carthage by 2 turns
1450-zzzz

I played 12 turns by accident

Attachments

• Hawk03 Sk8, 1450 BC.SAV
    96.7 KB · Views: 125
Please take pictures. :)

'A picture is worth a thousand words' With so few words, and no pictures, we are kind of in the dark.

While you're in the game, press print screen. (Right next to F12 on a PC)

Then go to Paint or something similar and paste the the picture there. Save it as a JPEG, and attach it as a thumbnail, like you do with the save.

Tasslehoff- I'm not sure if you're lurking or playing. If you want to play, then take the next set.

Since sk8boardbob played 12 turns, I only played 8 turns to even things out.
Turn 0-zzz
Turn 1 (1425 BC)-zzz
IBT-zzz
Turn 2 (1400 BC)-Warrior Movement
IBT-Iron is hooked up
Turn 3 (1375 BC)-Switch Pasargadae to Immortal (1 turn)
IBT-Pasargadae-Immortal<Immortal (5 turns)
Turn 4 (1350 BC)- Move Warrior near Leipzip down to Pasargadae
IBT-German archer moves into our site
Turn 5 (1325 BC)- fortify Immortal
Archer kills German archer (1-0)
IBT-Archer kills German archer (2-0)
We get The Colossus
Start Persepolis on Settler (4 turns)
Turn 6 (1300 BC)-Switch Pasargadae to Barracks (4 turns), so we can upgrade Warrior
Could trade communication w/Carthage to Greeks, but they only have 3 gold to offer
IBT-Warrior in Greek territory
Turn 7 (1275 BC)-Susa is now hooked up to iron
IBT-zzz
Turn 8 (1250 BC)- workers irrigate cow near Pasargadae
38 gold
Code of Laws in 3 turns

Attachments

• Hawk03_1250 BC.SAV
    100 KB · Views: 120
Can someone tell me why we want a Despotic GA without all 5 of our cities built? :p

We don't have to have a Despotic GA now if we don't want to. We could research/trade for Philo, then Republic before we strike Germany w/our Immorts. After the Barracks in Pasargadae is built, start on archers, and take out Leipzig.
What does the rest of the team think?
Roster:
Hawk Chieftain- Just played
The Overseer- Next
Killerkid-On Deck
Choxorn
Sk8boardbob

We can win this war with archers to avoid a despotic GA, which would probably be our best course. I will pull the Immo's out of action for now, and just go with an archer rush. Immo's can be mps and barb patrol. I also want to get some horses online, they are like fast archers and can retreat if necessary. Over all, looks pretty good. I have the save, will play starting tonight.

You want to play it, it is yours. Just give me the word. I can wait. We're all just a bit gun-shy, what with so many people disappearing from this forum.

So many people? Who else?

So many people? Who else?

From SG's I'm involved with, Tad Empire, Elear, Sercer and Pol1, just off the top of my head. Of course, others came back, such as Tasslehoff and Kraznaya.

It won't hurt to wait until we are in republic, so we should move the immo away from Leipzig in case it gets attacked and accidentally wins.

Where is the next city going? I think NW, W of leipzig.

Tassle, do you want the next turn or not? I waited so you would have a crack at it, but I haven't heard anything since. If I don't hear anything, I will play later on tonight.

Overseer- Tassle wants to swap with you. Can you play today or tomorrow?

Top Bottom