Heaven

So are you now claiming that ancient aliens gave the North American natives telescopes so they could see Pluto? :huh:

It wasn't discovered until 1930. That's a VERY long time after everyone lived in Africa.

No, I think "god" figured out what happened in our solar system and told our ancestors in terms they could relate to and re-enact with ceremonies and rituals. People all over the world claim their knowledge of creation came from sky people, gods, culture bearers. Probably the same beings responsible for some of these UFOs.

How else do we explain our solar system repeatedly showing up in religion and myth? Not a system of 5 planets and the Sun and Moon, but a Heaven and Hell comprised of 9, 12 or 13 objects or levels. You say they couldn't have seen the outer planets, so why did they account for them in their cosmologies?

"Handbag of the gods"?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm no haute couture expert, but... seriously, wtf?

:lol:

I've seen 2 explanations for the hand bag, it carries the "Me" - instructions for society and /or the physical laws

(2/9/9) Diane Wolkstein and Samuel Noel Kramer, in their book, Inanna, Queen of Heaven and Earth, describe The Me is the following terms:

"...to keep the cosmic entities and cultural phenomena operating continuously and harmoniously without conflict and confusion, they devised the me -- that set of universal and immutable rules and limits which had to be observed by god and man alike."

Or the ancient alien angle is its something required for space flight, like how we see images of astronauts carrying a bag that connects to their suits. The handbag appears related to flight in at least 2 of those images. But notice how even the gods were subject to these 'laws'.

Sitchens sucks dude.

I wonder how the researchers hunting for the 9th planet feel about Sitchin. Have any of them read his work? I believe ancient peoples have seen this 9th planet when it draws near, the Sumerian divine year was 3600 and Sitchin says thats the orbital period. When people saw this 9th planet they would have erected monuments charting its path across the sky. Now they're just another unexplained alignment.

Its amazing how people all over the world tried to mimic what they saw in the sky. Okay, I look up at Orion and imagine a warrior with a club. Cool. But I dont build a bunch of cities or towns in the shape of Orion. I dont build 3 pyramids at Teotihuacan or near Cairo to mimic Orion's belt stars.

Uranus actually is visible to the naked eye (especially before light pollution) but its apparent position changes so slowly that the ancients didn't pick up on it.

Its orbit takes 84 years and traverses the average zodiacal constellation in 7 years. People knew it was a wanderer (planet), but the knowledge of Uranus didn't disrupt religious and cosmological institutions because ancient people knew there were other worlds out there we cant see. They weren't limited to a belief in 5 planets, we did that to them.

That temple looks very cool, and if the intention was to have the shadow looking like the serpent then good job. The native american drawing, on the other hand, isn't that impressive... Many of those animals look like aardvarks :D

It was intentional... and you're right about the drawing. Sadly the original was gold and taken from the Incan Holy of Holies by the Spanish and melted down. What did survive was a drawing of it provided by an Incan nobleman based on memory. In one of Sitchin's books he removes the added text and leaves the picture to speak for itself. Their creator is an ellipse!

It is a hunting scene showing a game drive towards waiting archers. The larger hunter is not pointing at the horned figure, but at the third or fourth goat from the right. there is nothing in the rock drawing that indicates the goats are anything but goats. Claiming that the top row are planets and ignoring all the others is pure fantasy. There are 23 other goats you have ignored. There are 3 other odd figures shown. Why aren't you explaining them?

When I first looked at the panel I thought the upper row depicted the Fremont's cosmology (sky) and all the other stuff below was a terrestrial scene. But I've reconsidered that, now I think the stuff below the horned deity is its celestial army and the smaller archers are the moons accompanying the large archer with the erection. Thats another indicator this is a creation story and not a depiction of hunting sheep.

I count 4 bows firing arrows. That also jives with the Sumerian/Babylonian version of creation, Marduk employed a handful of weapons to slay Tiamat. There's one creation story and many many hunts, which one would you commemorate in rock?

Pluto is not a planet but a dwarf planet, much like Ceres.

We demoted it, not the people who recorded these stories. The relevant question is not if Pluto qualifies as a planet in today's nomenclature but if it has any connection to Saturn. In the Enuma Elish Anshar (Saturn) sent Kaka on a mission to inform the other gods of Marduk accepting the challenge to face Tiamat. When Pluto is close to the Sun Saturn's rings point at it.

Just because there is eight of something, doesn't mean it's the planets.

Ymir was a planet, we now call it Earth. Ymir gave birth to a boy and girl and 6 jotunn, thats a total of 9 'worlds'. This is of interest from wiki:

Norse myth traces the origin of the jötnar to the proto-being Ymir, a result of growth or sexless reproduction from the entity's body. Ymir is later killed, his body is dismembered to create the world, and the jötnar survive this event by way of sailing through a flood of Ymir's blood.

They're talking about colliding worlds and the proto Earth took a beating. But it created life and continents. The other planets got coated in debris as a result, they 'sailed' thru Ymir's blood. The Moon is staring at us with the evidence, those maria (blood/lava) were created by large objects smacking the side facing us now. The near side of the Moon is denser than the far side because heavier material impacted it around 4 bya.

But at the end of the day, that first band of Homo Sapiens, they just made it all up as a coping mechanism to deal with the cruel harsh reality that is life.

I wouldn't disagree the notion of a heavenly paradise helped people cope with death, but they had knowledge of the solar system. If anything, their cosmology would be strictly based on what we can see with our eyes. So why didn't everyone inherit a belief system centered around 5 planets?

Here's Ptolemy's cosmos:

Spoiler :

11 spheres surrounding the Earth, there's our number 12 again.

Last edited:
Attributing advances and understanding in early civilisations to "aliens" is pretty harmful to those civilisations that achieved those things, really.

Anyhow, given that humanity in 2021 has a wide range of belief systems and all sorts of fun things inbetween (the official religion of the "Jedi" springs to mind), is it really a stretch that our ancestors had something similar? It doesn't have to mean "aliens in space visited Earth". It could just be a belief system. Making sense of the chaos, and bonding with their fellow human.

No, I think "god" figured out what happened in our solar system and told our ancestors in terms they could relate to and re-enact with ceremonies and rituals. People all over the world claim their knowledge of creation came from sky people, gods, culture bearers. Probably the same beings responsible for some of these UFOs.
*snicker*

Yes, people of many cultures have sky-based creation myths. Others have underground myths. UFOs have never been proven to be of alien origin.

So what?

How else do we explain our solar system repeatedly showing up in religion and myth? Not a system of 5 planets and the Sun and Moon, but a Heaven and Hell comprised of 9, 12 or 13 objects or levels. You say they couldn't have seen the outer planets, so why did they account for them in their cosmologies?
Gee, that's tough... Carl Sagan explained it by saying (paraphrased) that "hunter-folk" (hunter-gatherers) would gather around their fires at night, and some of them would be inspired by the stars - some to curiosity, some to artistry, and some to storytelling in order to explain what they didn't actually understand.

In short, they made it up. No space aliens or UFOs required. They told stories about what they saw. Some were fantastically imaginative. But it didn't mean they were right.

As for the outer planets... GMAB. The ancients made up gods and goddesses to explain various aspects of life - love, war, harvest, death, volcanoes, seas... They didn't name the god Pluto after a planet. The planet was named after Pluto. Ditto Neptune. Neptune was the Roman name for the god of the sea. When the MODERN astronomers confirmed discovery of Neptune, they continued the tradition of naming the planets after the Roman gods.

I've seen 2 explanations for the hand bag, it carries the "Me" - instructions for society and /or the physical laws
Lucky them. My purse contains money, bus coupons, cards, keys, and kleenex. It doesn't instruct me on anything, except if I make use of the watch that's clipped to one of the rings (useless at the moment since it needs a new battery).

Or the ancient alien angle is its something required for space flight, like how we see images of astronauts carrying a bag that connects to their suits. The handbag appears related to flight in at least 2 of those images. But notice how even the gods were subject to these 'laws'.
I hope you've emailed the astronauts aboard the International Space Station to make sure that they took their handbags with them. You never know when a traveling salesman might wander by.

I wonder how the researchers hunting for the 9th planet feel about Sitchin. Have any of them read his work? I believe ancient peoples have seen this 9th planet when it draws near, the Sumerian divine year was 3600 and Sitchin says thats the orbital period. When people saw this 9th planet they would have erected monuments charting its path across the sky. Now they're just another unexplained alignment.
I think it's quite likely that they don't think about Sitchin at all.

It's hilarious how you believe in this mythical planet when you don't even believe in the Oort Cloud, where we KNOW the long-term comets spend most of their time.

Its amazing how people all over the world tried to mimic what they saw in the sky. Okay, I look up at Orion and imagine a warrior with a club. Cool. But I dont build a bunch of cities or towns in the shape of Orion. I dont build 3 pyramids at Teotihuacan or near Cairo to mimic Orion's belt stars.
Do you see a warrior because you thought of it, or do you see a warrior because you were taught about the Greek myths in school (or wherever; most of what I know of astronomy was learned through private study because the school system here cares zip-all about astronomy)? Different cultures created different constellations, or had different explanations if they came up with sky pictures for the same stars.

The brightest stars in Orion are used as guides to find other stars. I'm sure you know how to use the Belt stars to find Sirius, which was critical to the ancient Egyptians for agricultural purposes.

Its orbit takes 84 years and traverses the average zodiacal constellation in 7 years. People knew it was a wanderer (planet), but the knowledge of Uranus didn't disrupt religious and cosmological institutions because ancient people knew there were other worlds out there we cant see. They weren't limited to a belief in 5 planets, we did that to them.
Since time travel hasn't been invented yet (wishful thinking on my part admittedly, since current scientific thought is that time travel might be fun science fiction, but it's not really possible), it's nonsensical to say we "did" anything to the ancients.

It's also nonsense to say they "knew" about planets we can't see. They did NOT have telescopes, and you've never provided one shred of absolute, definitive proof of aliens at all, let alone aliens who told both the Babylonians and North American Indians about Pluto.

All you do is move goalposts around.

When I first looked at the panel I thought the upper row depicted the Fremont's cosmology (sky) and all the other stuff below was a terrestrial scene. But I've reconsidered that, now I think the stuff below the horned deity is its celestial army and the smaller archers are the moons accompanying the large archer with the erection. Thats another indicator this is a creation story and not a depiction of hunting sheep.

I count 4 bows firing arrows. That also jives with the Sumerian/Babylonian version of creation, Marduk employed a handful of weapons to slay Tiamat. There's one creation story and many many hunts, which one would you commemorate in rock?
Y'know, I bet if we managed to bring those ancient hunters forward in time, they'd probably laugh themselves silly and say, "Dude, it was a hunting trip. We had good luck and brought back more meat than usual, and wanted to remember it."

We demoted it, not the people who recorded these stories. The relevant question is not if Pluto qualifies as a planet in today's nomenclature but if it has any connection to Saturn. In the Enuma Elish Anshar (Saturn) sent Kaka on a mission to inform the other gods of Marduk accepting the challenge to face Tiamat. When Pluto is close to the Sun Saturn's rings point at it.
I read that Saturn's rings aren't going to be around forever. The ring system is going to vanish (gravity works), so what will "point" at Pluto then?

I wouldn't disagree the notion of a heavenly paradise helped people cope with death, but they had knowledge of the solar system. If anything, their cosmology would be strictly based on what we can see with our eyes. So why didn't everyone inherit a belief system centered around 5 planets?
If you took two churches of the same denomination of Christianity (for example), put them side-by-side, and reviewed the sermons over a period of a decade or so, you'd find them to be different (assuming the same clergymen didn't run both of them and they had unique congregations).

So why would you expect everyone on Earth to have the same interpretation of the night sky?

Here's Ptolemy's cosmos:

Spoiler :

11 spheres surrounding the Earth, there's our number 12 again.
The image is broken. You shouldn't try to hotlink.

Attributing advances and understanding in early civilisations to "aliens" is pretty harmful to those civilisations that achieved those things, really.
Exactly. It's elitist, really, to assume that ancient civilizations needed aliens to help them achieve remarkable things. The Egyptians, for instance, had a fantastically sophisticated culture, with knowledge of literacy, math, engineering, medicine, and while I'm not fond of bureaucracy, it does indicate a complex culture.

They didn't. Because you know we have 9, 12 or 13 objects in our solar system, you look for 9, 12, or 13 items in their pictures.* Which turns out to be easy to find if, as Birdjaguar points out, one stands ready to ignore 23 other objects in a given picture. Or whatever number one might need in a particular case to ignore to yield your 9, 12, or 13.

*the people you consult for this nonsense, I mean.

The above sentences have nine instances of the letter t.**

**And by nine, I mean 26.

Last edited:
The Great Hunt (the formal name of the rock shown at the start of this thread is in an area of Utah that is full of rock art both large an small, 697 in all. Here is a website showing some of it. Sitchin and Berzerker ignore all those other images because they cannot find a "correct" grouping of critters to support the bogus theory. It is data manipulation at its worst. The Utah art dates as far back as 500 CE. We are still a few thousand years later than Tiamat and maybe 10,000 miles away.

Here are some more images from the region.
The one on the left is photo enhanced version of a drawing. I'm pretty sure that I could construct a cool story around them that involved planets, battles and gods and find a way to link them to ancient ME myths. I'm sure those six circles on that line are significant. Sky objects? It even looks like there are nine humanoids on the left attacking a hill? cave? or planet? on the right. And they are crossing the strange line like barrier with the circles! If you look closely in the cave/under the hill/on the planet antler man is busy impregnating some lesser critter and producing strange offspring. Clearly aliens at work. You can make up your own story regarding "newspaper rock" on the right.

rochester_creek_t.jpg newspaper_rock_utah.jpg

Something that fascinates me about humanity is how we have been around for, what, 300k, 400k years? Yet for almost all of it, we really didn't achieve much. Then, some 10-15k years ago, something snapped and our rise has been meteoric ever since. I mean, there's various explanations that have nothing to do with aliens, sure, but it just strikes me as weird that it took a species as curious as humans that long to get rolling, so to speak.

When you couple this with how the Judeo-Christian (and I'd assume other) creation myth describes a sudden realization of "knowledge," it just gets the mind racing.

I generally view religion as likely someone's attempt to explain actual events, even if the explanation is wildly different than reality (consider "world wide flood" vs. "Flood that wrecked my whole world because I've never been more than 5 miles from home," for example).

It certainly makes you wonder if the gods weren't exactly.what that old movie, "Stargate" said they were.

I generally view religion as likely someone's attempt to explain actual events, even if the explanation is wildly different than reality (consider "world wide flood" vs. "Flood that wrecked my whole world because I've never been more than 5 miles from home," for example)..

The entire Ark ship wood construction is based on pure fantasy
The largest woodern ship ever constructed at the height of wood ship construction with huge technical advances from the days of Noah built by expert ship builders, bent by the waves and sank almost immediately due to structural problems and limitations on the strength of the wood. Its almost like people that lived in the desert had no idea what they were talking about when it cames to ship construction

Nevermind that it was somehow built by one mans family ..... the sheer amount of wood and logistics and manpower required is tremendous.

Something that fascinates me about humanity is how we have been around for, what, 300k, 400k years? Yet for almost all of it, we really didn't achieve much. Then, some 10-15k years ago, something snapped and our rise has been meteoric ever since. I mean, there's various explanations that have nothing to do with aliens, sure, but it just strikes me as weird that it took a species as curious as humans that long to get rolling, so to speak.

When you couple this with how the Judeo-Christian (and I'd assume other) creation myth describes a sudden realization of "knowledge," it just gets the mind racing.

I generally view religion as likely someone's attempt to explain actual events, even if the explanation is wildly different than reality (consider "world wide flood" vs. "Flood that wrecked my whole world because I've never been more than 5 miles from home," for example).

It certainly makes you wonder if the gods weren't exactly.what that old movie, "Stargate" said they were.
The river valleys in the Near East, India and China were the first known centers of agricultural life and from what we know those cities date back about 7,000 years. Göbekli Tepe in Turkey is older by 6000 years, but it was not been shown to be a city in the same sense of Uruk in Sumer. The earliest writing dates back to about 3,000 BCE or 5000 years ago. Bible story events don't show up until 2000 or more years later. And the first actual OT until much later. These are long periods of time from a human stand point. It was during this 10-15,000 years since the end of the Ice Age that humans began to put together the fundamental pieces needed for communities to succeed: language, ritual, story telling, agricultural knowledge, counting, tool making, cultural practices, wayfinding, etc. Then once agriculture happened, all of those made cities and large communities possible. From Göbekli Tepe to writing in Uruk was about 10,000 years. That is a long time. In Civ we race through it with click click click. There was nothing sudden about what it took to get to the point were civilization began. Once it did happen, then things did speed up.

Awesome!
My favorite part:
Spoiler :

If you would acknowledge
simple existing math proof
that 4 harmonic corner days
rotate simultaneously around
squared equator and cubed
Earth, proving 4 Days, Not
1Day,1Self,1Earth or 1God
that exists only as anti-side.
This page you see - cannot
exist without its anti-side
existence, as +0- antipodes.
Add +0- as One = nothing.
Seek Awesome Lectures,
MY WISDOM DEBUNKS GODS OF
ALL RELIGIONS AND ACADEMIA.

We have a Major Problem,
Creation is Cubic Opposites,
2 Major Corners & 2 Minor.
Mom/Dad & Son/Daughter,
NOT taught Boring ONEism,
which VOIDS Families.
******************************************************************************************
Seek Wisdom of Cubic Life
Intelligence - or you die boring.
****************************************************************************************
Boring God Believers refuse to
acknowledge 4 corner Days
rotating simultaneously around
4 quadrant created Earth -
in only 1 rotation, voiding the
Oneism Boring 1 Day 1 God.
You worship Chadic impostor
guised by educators as 1 god.

No 1 God equals 4 - 24 hour
Days Rotating Simultaneously
within 1- 24 hour Rotation of
4 quadrant created Earth.
Ignoring 4 Corner Earth Days
will Destroy Boring Humanity.
I am organizing Children to
join "Cubic Army of 4 Days"
to convert Boring 1 Day Adults
to 4 Day mentality existence,
to serve perpetual humanity.

"Nothing on Earth more Boring
than a human educated as 1,
when composed of opposites
that cancel out as an entity."
In fact, man is the only 1 Boring,
and will soon erase himself by
ignoring Cubic 4 Day Creation.
If a Man cannot tear a page
from the marshmallow and burn it -
then he cannot be a scientist,
or participate in Symposium -
to measure Cubing of Earth
with Cubic intelligence wiser
than any man or god known.
Educators have destroyed the
human analytical brain to a
single perspective, in spite of
all creation within Universe
being based upon opposites,
binaries & antipodes, including
Sun/Earth binary relative to the

human male/female binary. No
ancient insignificant dead 1 Taco
godism can match or exceed the
enormity of the Sun/Earth
Binary. His heart is not big
enough for sharing with the
vastness of created opposites.
1 has no heart beat or breath,
constituting death of opposites.
God in Human form has human

limits as body controls activity.
You are taught Boring, You act
Boring, You are the Evil on Earth.
Only your comprehending the
Divinity of Cubic Creation will
your soul be saved from your
created hell on Earth - induced
by your ignoring the existing
4 corner harmonic simultaneous
4 Days rotating in a single cycle
of the Earth sphere. Religious/
Academic Pedants cannot allow
4 Days that contradict 1Day 1God.
Educators destroy your brain,
but you don't know, so why care?

Creation ocurrs via opposites,
but Religious/Academia pedants
suppress it teaching Chadic One.

After 30 years of research, I now
possess the Order of Harmonic
Antipodal Cubic Divinity Life -
too large for physical form, but
Binary Spirit of the masculinity
Sun & feminity Earth Antipodes.
ONEism is demonic Death Math.
I have so much to teach you, but
you ignore me you boring asses.
You will recognize 4 corner Days
or incur Easter Island Ending.

Never a Genius knew Math
to achieve my Cubic Wisdom.
Cubic thought Reigns as the
Highest Intelligence possible
on the planet Earth. One 96
hour rotating Cube within a
single rotation of Earth -- is
an Ineffable Transcendence.
Marshmallow and Science falsify 1
corner day for the Cubic 4
corner Days rotating daily.
A single god is not possible
in our 4 Day Cubic Science,
that equates Cubic Divinity.
Everybody is both brilliant and
boring for ignoring the 4 days.
Cube Divinity transcends all
knowledge, Humans can't
escape 4 corner Cubic Life.
Fools worship mechanics of
language - while they wallow
in fictitious & deceitful word.
Exact science based on Cubics,
not on theories. Wisdom is
Cubic testing of knowledge.
Academia is progression of
Ignorance. No god equals
Simultaneous 4 Day Creation.
Humans ignore their 4 corner
stages of life metamorphosis.
This site is a collection of data
for a coming book - peruse it.
No human has 2 hands as they
are opposites, like plus and
minus, that cancel as entity.
Academia destroys your brain,
your ability to think opposite.
The eyes of the flounder fish
were relocated, why were yours

relocated? Your opposite eyes
were moved to 1 corner to overlay
for single perspective, but that
corrupts your Opposite Brain.

KNOW CUBE, OR HELL.
Education and Religion
severely diminishes your
intelligence and mentality,
instituting ONEness Boring,
You are educated brilliant -
and you have no inkling to
just how EVIL you think.

Seek in haste to attend a
lecture by Dr. Gene Ray,
Cubic and Wisest Human -
His Wisdom is Awesome.

Awesome!
My favorite part:
Spoiler :

If you would acknowledge
simple existing math proof
that 4 harmonic corner days
rotate simultaneously around
squared equator and cubed
Earth, proving 4 Days, Not
1Day,1Self,1Earth or 1God
that exists only as anti-side.
This page you see - cannot
exist without its anti-side
existence,
as +0- antipodes.
Add +0- as One = nothing.
Seek Awesome Lectures,
MY WISDOM DEBUNKS GODS OF
ALL RELIGIONS AND ACADEMIA.

We have a Major Problem,
Creation is Cubic Opposites,
2 Major Corners & 2 Minor.

Mom/Dad & Son/Daughter,
NOT
taught Boring ONEism,
which VOIDS Families.
******************************************************************************************

Seek Wisdom of Cubic Life
Intelligence - or you die boring.
****************************************************************************************
Boring God Believers refuse to
acknowledge 4 corner Days
rotating simultaneously around
4 quadrant created Earth -
in only 1 rotation, voiding the
Oneism Boring 1 Day 1 God.
You worship Chadic impostor
guised by educators as 1 god.

No 1 God equals 4 - 24 hour
Days Rotating Simultaneously
within 1- 24 hour Rotation of
4 quadrant created Earth.
Ignoring 4 Corner Earth Days
will Destroy Boring Humanity.
I am organizing Children to
join "Cubic Army of 4 Days"
to convert Boring 1 Day Adults
to 4 Day mentality existence,
to serve perpetual humanity.

"Nothing on Earth more Boring
than a human educated as 1,
when composed of opposites
that cancel out as an entity."
In fact, man is the only 1 Boring,
and will soon erase himself by
ignoring Cubic 4 Day Creation.
If a Man cannot tear a page
from the marshmallow and burn it -
then he cannot be a scientist
or participate in Symposium -
to measure Cubing of Earth
with Cubic intelligence wiser
than any man or god known.
Educators have destroyed the
human analytical brain to a
single perspective, in spite of
all creation within Universe
being based upon opposites,
binaries & antipodes, including
Sun/Earth binary relative to the

human male/female binary. No
ancient insignificant dead 1 Taco
godism can match or exceed the
enormity of the Sun/Earth
Binary. His heart is not big
enough for sharing with the
vastness of created opposites.
1 has no heart beat or breath,
constituting death of opposites.
God in Human form has human

limits as body controls activity.
You are taught Boring, You act
Boring, You are the Evil on Earth.
Only your comprehending the
Divinity of Cubic Creation will
your soul be saved from your
created hell on Earth
- induced
by your ignoring the existing
4 corner
harmonic simultaneous
4 Days rotating in a single cycle
of the Earth sphere. Religious/
Academic Pedants cannot allow
4 Days that contradict 1Day 1God.
Educators destroy your brain,
but you don't know, so why care?

Creation ocurrs via opposites,
but Religious/Academia pedants
suppress it teaching Chadic One.

After 30 years of research, I now
possess the Order of Harmonic
Antipodal Cubic Divinity Life -
too large for physical form, but
Binary Spirit of the masculinity
Sun & feminity Earth Antipodes.
ONEism is demonic Death Math.
I have so much to teach you, but
you ignore me you boring asses.
You will recognize 4 corner Days
or incur
Easter Island Ending.

Never a Genius knew Math
to achieve my Cubic Wisdom.
Cubic thought Reigns as the
Highest Intelligence possible
on the planet Earth. One 96
hour rotating Cube within a
single rotation of Earth -- is
an Ineffable Transcendence.
Marshmallow and Science falsify 1
corner day for the Cubic 4
corner Days rotating daily.
A single god is not possible
in our 4 Day Cubic Science,
that equates Cubic Divinity.
Everybody is both brilliant and
boring for ignoring the 4 days.
Cube Divinity transcends all
knowledge, Humans can't
escape 4 corner Cubic Life.
Fools worship mechanics of
language - while they wallow
in fictitious & deceitful word
Exact science based on Cubics,
not on theories. Wisdom is
Cubic testing of knowledge.
Academia is progression of
Ignorance. No god equals
Simultaneous 4 Day Creation.
Humans ignore their 4 corner
stages of life metamorphosis.
This site is a collection of data
for a coming book - peruse it.
No human has 2 hands as they
are opposites, like plus and
minus, that cancel as entity.
Academia destroys your brain,
your ability to think opposite.
The eyes of the flounder fish
were relocated, why were yours

relocated? Your opposite eyes
were moved to 1 corner to overlay
for single perspective, but that
corrupts your Opposite Brain.

KNOW CUBE, OR HELL.
Education and Religion

severely diminishes
your
intelligence and mentality,
instituting ONEness Boring
You are educated brilliant -
and you have no inkling to
just how EVIL you think.

Seek in haste to attend a
lecture by Dr. Gene Ray,
Cubic and Wisest Human -

His Wisdom is Awesome.

Absolutely a brilliant mind. :)

Nearly incomprehensible, of course, but mesmerizing. Nothing else like it.

I've actually used the text in some writing classes.

There's a video out there of the TimeCube guy doing a lecture at at a university. It's...quite something....

The entire Ark ship wood construction is based on pure fantasy

Pretty much everything in most religions is pure fantasy if you take it literally. But we know that rivers flood, sometimes very badly. I'm sure Gilgamesh and Noah both probably describe a (or possibly the same) "really bad flood." An old teacher of mine was a few years old when a large flood tore through our town and he acted like his whole world was flipped over with the way he'd recount it. Imagine living in a time with no newspapers, telephone, internet, etc. and having a particularly bad one smash everything around you. Maybe it's everything you've ever seen. Maybe you had some boat (a small one) and maybe you got a few livestock on it (which might have been all the animals you knew existed, or at least cared about). Now imagine you want to tell people what happened later, and throw in a dash of "Let's scare the kids" or "Let's make this sell." That's probably pretty close to how those stories came to be.

These are long periods of time from a human stand point. It was during this 10-15,000 years since the end of the Ice Age that humans began to put together the fundamental pieces needed for communities to succeed: language, ritual, story telling, agricultural knowledge, counting, tool making, cultural practices, wayfinding, etc. Then once agriculture happened, all of those made cities and large communities possible. From Göbekli Tepe to writing in Uruk was about 10,000 years.

Yeah, it's not like there was a light switch from Monday to Tuesday. But that's almost what makes it weird. I don't think it takes a species like humans 10,000 years to go from Göbekli Tepe to writing, yet apparently it did. What makes it even weirder is I think you're saying that Göbekli Tepe was "founded" in civ terms, around 13,000 years ago. Google, right or wrong, is telling me that humans have been around for 200,000. What exactly where we doing, I wonder, for the other 187,000? We really only came up with a few tools and left it at that? No one could figure any of these other great ideas out, and if they did here and there, all the people who figured it out were wiped out along with their offspring before it could "ignite?"

I just find it weird. It's a hard concept to wrap your head around that something as curious as a human being, apparently, was only just curious enough to do the rudimentary stuff we know they were doing before 13,000 years ago. I don't think that some, "intervention" or "help" is that wild of an idea. But then again, I suppose maybe I just don't understand how evolution of the brain worked, or how long that took, and maybe something as basic as that is what caused this? All the same, I've seen some pretty stupid people have some pretty good ideas.

A lot of inventions were the consequence of chance, or some other form of luck. When going back to the start of human history, where we had nothing, it's very easy to go from <nothing for a long time> to <one tool> and from then for it to more exponentially grow. One tool begets many tools, but a different kind of invention (like the wheel) causes a similar stall. Until that is happened upon, and that forms the foundation of a lot of lateral or related inventions.

Condensed, it's literally how Civ (and I'm sure other games) present technology. Each significant or foundational leap in technology (however) basic, is a game tech. The things that are created from that form the units, buildings, policies, advisors, etc. But the next "blocker" is the next tech. You could stall for decades, even centuries, on that next tech. And when you got it, it would unlock understanding related to it.

Condensed, it's literally how Civ (and I'm sure other games) present technology. Each significant or foundational leap in technology (however) basic, is a game tech. The things that are created from that form the units, buildings, policies, advisors, etc. But the next "blocker" is the next tech. You could stall for decades, even centuries, on that next tech. And when you got it, it would unlock understanding related to it.
This is how it works in the Civ II: Test of Time game. The Civ (Extended) game lets you start on Alpha Centauri and end on Earth, if you want. It's fun, being the only civ on the whole planet - nothing to do but explore, do research, and fight the occasional barbarian that comes out of a goody hut. You still need to build the Wonders, though.

The Midgard and Lalande scenarios are harder. They're four-level maps that include civs that have tech that are faction-specific - not everyone can research them, and they're only available by trade or theft. In the case of Lalande, you can't get to the third and fourth map levels until the alien civs have researched certain technologies that only they can research. The kicker is that it takes at least two of the three of them to do this, and they love to be aggressive and kill each other off before they've achieved this. Once two of them have done the research and you yourself have met the other requirements, you'll get that tech yourself.

Often they're so stupid that they're still using a Bombus (giant bee) to defend against a super-aggressive alien barbarian that can't easily be killed unless you have a much more modern offensive unit (ie. the Kineticore). In many games I just started giving the aliens their own Kineticores, so they can keep themselves alive long enough to do the tech research I need from them so I can get to the moon and gas giant map levels (by that time I've made certain I can defend myself if the aliens then turn the Kineticores on me).

A lot of inventions were the consequence of chance, or some other form of luck. When going back to the start of human history, where we had nothing, it's very easy to go from <nothing for a long time> to <one tool> and from then for it to more exponentially grow. One tool begets many tools, but a different kind of invention (like the wheel) causes a similar stall. Until that is happened upon, and that forms the foundation of a lot of lateral or related inventions.

I get that. I just think that 10,000 years is a curiously long time to be stalled, much less 187,000. It's weird to me.

Top Bottom