• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

HOF V4 - Totalize

Well. I played Russia last time, so I'm a little hesitant to play it again. Maybe I could give Germany a shot? But I'm not sure if I want to go up against the legendary Sully/E duo yet again. Or maybe I could go with the Minor Allies? But they're so boring...

Ah, screw it. Germany it is. :D Unless Juriel wants it, that is.

We are team mates again. :D

San Francisco Chronicle....1 November 1941

Amelia Earhart rescued by SS-11. Along with key parts of a Japanese fighter plane built by Mitsubishi. A brief message said that the new plane with its markings reminded her of a "meatball or a ...zero". Probably because I was hungry but zero use to me because I couldn't eat it!

One thing is for certain...the Japanese are not friendly.........

Eric are you implementing any of the changes that were brought up after the last game?

And CH and all of us, please be aware of the 1st turn restrictions......Here's to a great game everyone!!!

Sully

I'd like to see nature given the boot. It costs us a lot of time and headaches for almost nil effect on the game, and at best some comic relief rants from Sully. :D

You mean the big file from Atomic Gamer?

No, your save. But it is a firefox problem since I can't get files downloaded to show up, but i will just use another browser to download from.

I was thinking since this is my first HOF game (Nature does not count) if it would be better if Eric played Russia and I played the Minor Allies. Just a thought let me know what you guys think?

Top Bottom