• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

HOF V4 - Totalize

After the first round, when we send on the save to the other side, it should be sent to everyone on the other team so that it means we can play it for others. Every team should have done some discussion now so we should be able to set up how to play the game.

Hey Sully sorry if I was not clear in my email. I was not able to play the save today so I forwarded the save to Eric, Elephantium, and you incase one of you wanted to play it to keep the game moving. I will be able to play the turn after work tomorrow if that is a problem then one of you can do it before then.

Or just read the email I sent again that should clear things up :D

Sorry as I have been on vacation and must have missed your email J. :confused:

So if you are unable to play the turn today then I can.Just let me know what works best for you! Sorry about the confusion. I'm able if you need me too!

Eric,
Since we haven't heard from Juriel I suggest you play the Russia turn since you will then be next in line as the Minor Allies. If you can't then let me know.

GPS

I had one mistake, I did not attack or move any troops but I moved a Partisan into a tile with a defending German unit I did not see the unit untill to late.

It was 1 tile NE of Minsk the Forest with the Rubber on it. The Partisan retreated after taking damage.

Sorry for the delay I should be on board after this, I had to read all the rules again to make sure I did not screw up the pre turn...Having never played the senario I did not want to mess up my first turn and of course I did buy the accidental attack with the Partisan:(

I'm sure it's no big deal.

Sorry about your Spurs though! :eek:

I am sorry as well I don't see them being able to make another run at the title since they are getting so old.:cry:

I just don't like seeing LaBron James with the championship trophy again:mad:

CH!!! We aren't at war....why so much hostility???

So have the save and will play and forward this evening. So Eric who should I send the save to seeing Nature is next in order???

I'd say we alternate, let Japan take the first Nature turn then you play the next
unless we find someone before then.

Top Bottom