How did you join the OT Forums?

How/ Why did you join CFC?

• Total voters

Linkman226

#anarchy
By OT I mean all of the Colosseum section

This is something I've been very curious about you OT people. Did you join the main forums, and then discover the abundant riches of OT (like me)? Did you join CFC for the OT forums, but then start posting in the main forum as well? (if this is the case, does this mean you joined CFC...without a copy of civ?) Or did you join CFC for both?

I'm not sure if I'm an OT person or not. I haven't had an initiation yet. But I'll answer anyway.

One day I decided I no longer felt like talking about civilization anymore. So I browsed through the other sections and discovered this place called "Colosseum". A sub-forum of this was called "Off Topic". I then proceeded to post.

Registered due to an amazing Civ III scenario, gradually started posting here.

I was involved in the actual Civ forums for two years and I looked at WH occasionaly. Then I looked at OT because I was bored at got hooked.

I played GOTM for a bit before discovering OT.

Can someone explain the downtown meme? :confused:

Just some silly option downtown adds to all his polls, and he makes a lot of polls. That's about it, you're not really missing anything.

I joined to download Civilization 3 custom content. Specifically, I remember that I wanted to add the Turks and Dutch as civilizations.

Pretty sure I joined for the main forums, but very quickly discovered Off-Topic due to my greater obsession with things that aren't Civilization. Then discovered OT was infinitely more interesting.

I registered at CFC shortly after getting into Civ3. Most of my early years were spent almost exclusively in the Civ3 forums as I played succession games and the like. I occasionally posted in OT, but I didn't start spending most of my CFC time in here until a few years ago.

Top Bottom