• 9, working on another

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 9

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I can translate GRM to SHP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
col said:
Spanish - I can order drinks and ask for the restroom. Who needs any more than that?

Once you know the word corazon, you are able to sing 90% of the Spanish songs :) .

I speak English and am "working on" French until I don't have to anymore, at which point I will prompty forget it and use the brain space for something more useful.

I speak Romanian (native language), English, some German. I can also understand Italian pretty good and some Spanish (but that's due to lots of symilarities with Romanian). When I'll have more time I will set to improve on German and perhaps learn Greek.

English, Spanish, Japanese
Ingles, Español, Japonés
Eigo, Supeingo, Nihongo

It looks like I speak nine languages, but it's really just three ;).

I'm only fluent in English.

I can read and write in French moderately well, but I really detest speaking French as the pronounciation is horrid and sounds very camp.

At least when I speak the little German I know it sounds MANLY...I am a MANLY, MAN etc etc etc :D

I speak three languages (Norwegian, English and German). I can read Danish and Swedish as well.

I know Hebrew and English, and plan on playing civ :p

I'm fluent in English and French, and can read Latin pretty well but I'm not too good at speaking it. I have a fairly feeble amount of Spanish and German. I can say hello in Thai. That's it.

German, English and French
studying Latin in school, but I can't talk in Latin :rolleyes:

@the-one-who-thought-all-European-speak-several-languages-but-whose-name-I-forgot There is a big difference between the big monolingual countries (Germany, UK, France) and the small multilingual countries (Switzerland, Belgium) and the Eastern European countries (Bulgaria, etc.. ). The first don't need to learn a second language that much, so they don't do it properly. The second learn their second or third national language in school from 'early' on, and are therefore better than their bigger neighbours. The third and last need to speak these languages perfectly, because most of the young people want to leave their country and come to Western Europe (that was my experience in Bulgaria).
Plus, it has a big influence if you live in a border region. I myself encounter French in everyday live because most of the service man/women and the ones you pay in the Supermarket (blackout in name for them ... :)) here come from the Alsace.

mfG mitsho

Voted 2, working on another which is a total lie, of course, but it's a simplification of the complicated truth. I'm fluent in Swedish and English, I can read Danish and Norwegian, and understand it if spoken slowly. I've studied French and Russian in school, but I can't say I understand it.

just English, i know a couple of frenchs words and i know how to say thank you in spanish "grassy ass"

Finnish, German and English. Ever diminishing control of Swedish and Spanish.

I'm bilingual french/walloon, raised in both languages.

My english is fluent, even if I don't practice very much.

In dutch, I'm not really fluent, but I just need some training ( Thanks AVN ;) )

I'm quite good in italian and greek. I have notions in some others languages.

I Speak Finnish, of course...

English and I ''study'' to speak swedish.

(Swedish is finlands second official language, so have to study it. It's kinda hard because i'm absolutley not intersted in speaking it, and it is very diffirent from finnish.

Top Bottom