IDEA- Civfanatics Leaderhead making competition?

BTW, the Montezuma that appears in civ, as far as I know, is NOT the one the Spaniards encountered. Thus, even if that picture is supposed to be of him, it would be incorrect because that is clearly a European etching and not an actual Aztec depiction.

Ahh.. he is the other Montezuma... The one that conquered huge swaths of land.. That makes more sense.

Maybe someone should do the Montezuma the Spaniards encountered than?

I believe the painting is what some artist from europe made, by looking at the Aztec Codex and remaking Montezuma centuries later. Obviously the Image I gave was not 100% accurate, but it's a good starting point if anything.

How about we do a John F Kennedy.

BTW, the Montezuma that appears in civ, as far as I know, is NOT the one the Spaniards encountered. Thus, even if that picture is supposed to be of him, it would be incorrect because that is clearly a European etching and not an actual Aztec depiction.

According to his Civilopedia article it IS the Montezuma the Spanish encountered, i.e. Montezuma II. Anyway, we don't really know what he looked like and I think Firaxis did a good job on him (especially after you add Chuggi's improved graphics).

If you don't mind suggestions, personally, I think we could use a more accurately aged Yekaterina Velikaya or Janaab Pakal. Both are depicted younger than they were notable for. Or if new leaders are prefered, Jasaw Chan K'awiil I?

I disagree- Yekaterina is also famous for having many affairs, and this is exactly the queen Firaxis tried to create. They succeeded. I prefer the younger Yekaterina than the older one.

I agree on the others. Beowulf fits well as Canute.
Btw, i know she is not that great importance as the other ones on Capo's list, but i think many players like Cleopatra much. Don't u think it would be great to have a decent one? There are many versions out there, but i dislike all of them. Maybe a collaboration would solve this problem too...

We already had a collaboration on Kleo. C.Roland made one of the best leaders I've seen, but it turned out it needed rerigging and he hasn't posted the files for his Kleo. C.Roland hasn't been online since the 3rd of September...

Ekmek is making a Kleo right now however.

Yeah, i know Ekmek wants and maybe started to work on a new Kleo.
Just he has so many LH-s to make, i thought maybe it would be a little help for him to make her in collaboration.
And what is more important: IMO because they are already many versions of Kleopatra, it is really hard to make one which is better than all of the others, especially for one person. Even if that person is the legendary Ekmek ;)

We have his son, Dom Pedro II.

I guess this thread kinda became a 'Leaderhead Planning Thread'. How about it? We can plan our future leader's here? :)

Anyway I came up with a solution to Canute and Afonso Henriques at the same time.

I will use Cfkane's Beowolf as Canute, and I will use CIVFusion's Canute as Afonso Henriques!

Good idea?

Unless someone is (not sure AFAIK) making an Afonso leader at the moment, than i'll just wait and use CIVFusions Canute as Canute.

Can you post an image of CivFusion's Canute so I can look at it. And as far as I know I think the plan is to use King Arthur as Afonso.

I modded it in my game. I took CivGold's background for Afonso and switched CivFusion Canute's BG with Beowulf Canute's Bg. :crazyeye:

I think it works for Afonso. We can further make him for Afonso if we darken his skin a tone and maybe make it look like he isn't as heavily dressed. (switch the cape with a lighter one, or none at all)

Top Bottom