the leader of Guiana said this about oceania: "come to pick on me again?"

I just realized I forgot to make a cliam. I claim more of Central America and disable a Nuke for Atoms for Peace.

The irradiated people of Vermont gladly accept your aid:)

The NCSA announces that 1/2 billion dollars will be sent in humanitarian aide for the people of Vermont.

the leader of Guiana said this about oceania: "come to pick on me again?"

I thought you weren't playing, and no, we are neutral in all conflicts.

We are a quiet nation in the middle of the water, in intentional anarchy, with the exception of local courts to punish offenders and a 20,000 man militia to defend the nation.

I thought you weren't playing, and no, we are neutral in all conflicts.

We are a quiet nation in the middle of the water, in intentional anarchy, with the exception of local courts to punish offenders and a 20,000 man militia to defend the nation.

oh i have a right to act as a leader if i feel like it. i just cannot make any laws. or anything.

Sorry for the delay, folks. I still need to take care of one more battle, hopefully over this weekend.

Domination cannot rejoin. Full stop.

I think I made my position abundantly clear in the development thread. Also, this. Seriously, grow up.

Further contestation will be flagged for harassment.

2 missiles were launched, irradiating 3 territories for a gross increase in global unrest by 6 points.

Kingdom of New England has been defeated.
1 remaining missile has been transferred to British control.

Image has big X on it :(

OK, I was hoping that we might see closure on the World War, but do we want to pull the plug on this? The atomic wave has crested, half the remaining nations are on autopilot and the other half don't seem to be participating. Although expanding the rep system into diplomacy was a novel idea I can't believe I never thought to propose in the development thread, I don't know if there's enough vested interest to warrant a reboot.

What say ye?

I think we still have time to quickly add the rep system into IOT V. I'd support it.

Please don't close this just yet. We need to stay til we get a winner. (I'm not just saying this becuase I'm tied for lead)

The NCSA has decided that it is no longer interested in holding lands that are far away. A worsening economy and a change in the national state of mind, both caused by the outbreak of the Nuclear Armeggedon, led the government to vote to cede the territories in Spain to the Marian Federation and the territories in South America to Patagonia in an effort to improve relations with these two countries. The NCSA is also sending another 1/2 billion dollars to Vermont in humanitarian aide and is offerening aide to any other nation who requests it.

I'm officially dropping out, good luck with the game it was fun while it lasted:).

I've waited long enough, and suffice to say, there was insufficient interest shown. IOT4 is now on the road to conclusion, and the only reason I'm bumping this is to keep it from being archived while I draft the epilogue. Reiser voiced interest in presiding over a story-driven sequel, so consider this the passing of the torch. Check back in a couple weeks' time for the final statistics, short-term consequences and long-term predictions.

Peace.

I've waited long enough, and suffice to say, there was insufficient interest shown. IOT4 is now on the road to conclusion, and the only reason I'm bumping this is to keep it from being archived while I draft the epilogue. Reiser voiced interest in presiding over a story-driven sequel, so consider this the passing of the torch. Check back in a couple weeks' time for the final statistics, short-term consequences and long-term predictions.

Peace.

Does the KNE survive long enough for the fallout to clear, and then conquers the former homelands? Huh-huh?

Top Bottom