Imperium Offtopicum: The Peshawar Lancers

QQ: do we receive bonuses for RPing? either way I'll be doing that but I always like a bonus :mischief:

"Good day, children of the Emperor. I will make this announcement short. For the purpose of advancements, Dai-Nippon will be undergoing heavy industrialization following the destruction of most of her factories following the Fall. In order to deal with outside influence of cannibals (a problem in our northern region), we are implementing the Harmonious Stability Program."

Dai-Nippon (4 IC)

2 IC into building a new factory
2 IC into stability

Great Khan. We have problem with cannabis.
Don't you mean cannibals?
No.

The Kingdom of South Africa continues to grow it's industry and works on expansion.

5 IC:
4 IC: Factories
1 IC: Natal

Isn't Science way too expensive?

The Kingdom of South Africa continues to grow it's industry and works on expansion.

5 IC:
4 IC: Factories
1 IC: Natal

Isn't everything way too expensive?

Fixed.

Although I allowed it in the previous turn, "x IC into Territory y, z if fails" orders are now forbidden. You spent x IC into claiming Territory y. If it was unsuccessful, that's too bad. The ICs are gone now.

Ahem.

There is a 10% chance that a territory will join you if you offer them 1IP. Every IP you offer beyond that adds 10%, to a max of 80%. If they refuse you get to use the IP in another capacity during the turn.

I won't post another insane order like I did in pm, I promise. :sad:

Guess who thinks the game would be more fun if everyone had gotten 5 more factories at the start.

yeah yeah, we know, you feel things are to expensive and income is to low.... take it to the SG instead of cluttering the thread with it

EDIT: wait... SG?... sorry got confused... take it to PM or VM

I thought I only complained once or twice... No one ever listens to me if I complain less than three times. Are we... friends?

only twice? hmm thought it was more, my bad..... anyway it was more the tone that annoyed me rahter than the complaint...

I find that criticism in a more positive tone tends to work better ;)

In the Office of the President of the People’s Republic of Mesoamerica, President Crescencio Poot speaks with his close friend & guard, José Balam, on the state of the country…
Crescencio Poot- José, dear friend, what has become of our nation? Morale is down, food is scarce, and the roads are falling into disrepair! Look at us, we are among the nations that survived the fall, and yet our citizens are barely better off than those of the barbarian cities to our south! It is good that the disorganized denizens of Central America refused our offers; else our infrastructure would be much worse off than it is now!
José Balam- Come now, Mr. President, you give yourself too little credit- no one else could have held the PRM through the fall. The morale of our citizenry is down, but no one blames you- your approval ratings are as high as ever.
Crescencio Poot- José, the fact that the people think I am doing a great job means nothing; I know that I am barely deserving of the position of President.
José Balam- Sir, you have got to climb out of this rut you’ve fallen into. What became of the man who became the top general of the Maya? What became of the man who breached the walls of Mexico City? What became of the man who restored order Northeastern Mexico after the Fall? The people of our nation need that man, not the one you’ve turned into!
(President Poot stares at his desk for a moment or two, then downs a shot of Pulque* and stands up)
Crescencio Poot- You are right. I have been exceedingly selfish for the past few years. I was elected to lead, not to withdraw from the public & wallow in self-pity. But no more- I shall return to my presidential duties, & then the people will have a reason to approve of my leadership!
(President Poot spend the next several minutes going through his files, checking & rechecking the state of the country, & scribbling orders onto several forms)
Crescencio Poot- José, fetch my assistant.
(José Balam leaves for a few moments, then returns with Maria Andujar)
Crescencio Poot- Maria, send these orders to the ministers- our nation is at last going to become a proper civilization!
(Maria leaves with the orders)
José Balam- Sir, if I may inquire as to what those orders were…
Crescencio Poot- Or course, my dear friend! I am repairing our nation; contained in those forms are orders to begin reconstruction- the roads of our nation are to be rebuilt & improved, the cities are to be repaired, and police recruitment is to step up. A new offer to the cities of Central America is also contained; it is more modest than our last offer, but they will surely reconsider when they see how our country is rising out of obscurity, when they see how we will restore the long-lost prestige of our ancestors. Soon, the PRM will be the great nation it is destined to be!

4 IC to build 2 Factories
1 IC to Bribe Central America

*A Pre-Colombian alcoholic beverage

Is anyone interested in continuing this?

I second that... I haven't been pressuring you cause I wanted to finish my RP before your update (a) should be done tomorrow :)

Top Bottom