Imperium Offtopicum: Valkyrie

Yes, in the allies only the UK has a real navy (20 NS). Canada and New Zealand have only 5 NS each while the other allies are landlocked.

Well, only Italy and France have a real navy among the Continentals... :rolleyes:

Fanous Leaders of the Second Great war:

Spoiler :
Mussolini, Leader of Italy:

King Alexander I of the UKGS:

Alexandre, President of France:

Mehmet, leader of Bosnia:

Vladko, Leader of Croatia:

Timothy, Leader of Free Ireland:

Andrew, Prime Minister of the UK:

Ferdinand I, King of Romania:

Miklos, Regent of Hungary:

Haile, King of Ethiopia:

Note: I will post about the Leaders of the European Dominions later.

ooc: Names and surnames instead of just one of them would be even better. You know: "Benito Mussolini" instead of "Mussolini" (Thank God, at least you didn't put "Benito") and "Haile Selassie" instead of "Haile", for example.

Argentina offers tsell arms to the Continental alliance and authorises the use of Argentinas naval bases by the continental alliance.

Argentina puts 5 EPs into the army. Continuation of military enlargment continues

We dont need bases in Argetian. Also, until your nation is stabilized, you shall not join our alliance.

The fact is is that the America Now Party condemns the filthy Greeks for imperialism, the filthy Italians for using a defensive pact as a casus belli, and the French for proving that they are untrustworthy and if the United States does go to war with them, the War Coalition will reform and I swear on the Constitution there will be American, British and German flags flying over Italy, Athens, and Paris respectively by 1934.

I want to play, too! :(

You are a bad communist, so i dont think that the Americans will let you spread your disease to Europe.

By the way, we ask USA to stay netrual since they have military alliance with both the UKGS and UK.

I didn't say that public opinion in each country wouldn't change as a result of this war. I understand the situation but each action will have a consequences and thus the UK has a chance of being the victor in this war. The thing i want to point out is that do not like rage quits and that I urge you guys to fight, its not just this war, because in this IOT the victor doesn't have to be the militaristic one.
Notice how I used the word maybe extensively. It's okay; I've won wars in Europa Universalis with worse odds and against a more competent opponent. This should be no problem.
Orders extended another 24 hours
Thank you! :worship:

**** !!!!!!

You are not the government of USA. You are just a minor Praty.

ooc: Also having France against the UK is more fun. And IOT's are played to have fun.

Actually, he's in a coalition government AFAIK.

Regardless, being a "minor party" doesn't invalidate what he said.

EDIT: I think we have different definitions of "fun".

oov: Fun for me is kicking the ass of Great Britain.

For some reason I doubt the UK is going to be the one having their asses kicked.

Notice how I used the word maybe extensively. It's okay; I've won wars in Europa Universalis with worse odds and against a more competent opponent. This should be no problem.

Thank you! :worship:

Thats the point so PLAY ON! Also I wouldn't mind extending it 48hours in total considering the situation.

Oh, and what of Australia? They are stronger than most members of the bad guys, so it would be a shame if I lost out on that just because their "player" didn't show up.

Since Australia is a dominion, you can control it (both economically and military), but please try to contact Everblack, you can control Australia but I would like his voice (if possible) too.

Since Australia is a dominion, you can control it (both economically and military), but please try to contact Everblack, you can control Australia but I would like his voice (if possible) too.
so suddenly, and for now, things are:

Continental Alliance:

86 AS
37 NS

Allies:

75 AS
38 NS

And with the allies being mostly off-shore, their naval superiority screws the Continental's chances!

Top Bottom