Imperium Offtopicum: Valkyrie

OOC: STOP WITH SUCH OOCs, I take ceasers statement as in game aggressive diplomacy (which is allowed to a certain degree) and its not against the rules, so he has the right to say that. I ALSO HERBY DECLARE THAT SONEREAL IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN BE A GRAMMAR NAZI IN THIS THREAD FROM NOW ON.

Sonereal, I've made a few mistakes in my post...clean it up.

- NedimNapoleon 13th SS Grammatik Division

OOC: STOP WITH SUCH OOCs, I take ceaser's statement as in-game aggressive diplomacy (which is allowed to a certain degree), and it's not against the rules. So, he has the right to say that. I ALSO HERBY DECLARE THAT SONEREAL IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN BE A GRAMMAR NAZI IN THIS THREAD FROM NOW ON.

Sonereal, I've made a few mistakes in my post. Clean it up.

- NedimNapoleon 13th SS Grammatik Division

You rang?

@Sam

Spain demanded Cuba or else it would arrange a war against the United States. Of course, Spain backed down after it was told that it is not allowed in the west.

Ever again.

That would only result in several nations threatening to invade Malta and then backing down after literally everyone else says STOP BEING AN IDIOT.

That would imply he's vice-president of Greece instead of head of government of Timor-Leste. For a modern example many of the autonomous republics in Russia (most notably Chechnya) have presidents despite Putin being arch-dict... president of the Russian Federation.

Ok. So he will be President.

The Netherlands, having heard the news in the eastern part of Timor, ask the leaders of the Timor-Leste movement if they would consider the Dutch rule of western Timor to be unjust. Netherlands feels they have treated the Timorese people fairly and well, and as such would be greatly shocked if we were targeted by your movement. (West) Timor has always been one of the most loyal provinces of the Netherlands, and Netherlands is loyal to Timor.

Should our cousins decide that they find Dutch rule to be repugnant we will provide them with moral support only seeing as we have agreed for Greece to manage foreign military policy, however if they are content to be ruled by the Netherlands we consider it to be none of our business.

I see I overestimated the comprehension abilities of several people here.

Did I ever say I would go to war with the US? Now it is nigh inevitable that I will in some point in the future, unless the dictatorship falls, but that is because Kinich has been unexpectedly treacherous, ungentlemanly and scummy.

I see I overestimated the comprehension abilities of several people here.

Did I ever say I would go to war with the US? Now it is nigh inevitable that I will in some point in the future, unless the dictatorship falls, but that is because Kinich has been unexpectedly treacherous, ungentlemanly and scummy.

He's scummy because he didn'r give you Cuba? Because if I read that PM right, you said give you Cuba or else you will side with Brazil.

No, he's a scumbag for posting the PM.

Stop with the scumbagness, everyone...and stop calling eachother scumbags. ORDERS LOCK IN EXACTLY 24 hours 33 minutes.

This is getting ridiculous. Maybe I'll "retire" by releasing Malta as an independent state then switching to them?

Right after the UK becomes the Independent Dominion of Venezuela. :p

Anyways, I think we should all calm down a little bit and let a little bit of sanity in before we continue with this.

Greece, you are not a major, threatening nation. I have a stronger economy than you and I'm Venezuela.

Honour, etiquette and respectability all advise against revealing PMs in any case except when high treason.

Furthermore, I had no intention of it being a threat. I had a choice to make, and proceeded to inform the US of the way to ensure my cooperation in this and other possible situations.

However, that is no longer possible due to the reveal of the PM.

We note to Spain that if this escalates to war, Greece shall side with USA.

Honour, etiquette and respectability all advise against revealing PMs in any case except when high treason.

Furthermore, I had no intention of it being a threat. I had a choice to make, and proceeded to inform the US of the way to ensure my cooperation in this and other possible situations.

However, that is no longer possible due to the reveal of the PM.

Your PM said

You see, I'd like to get Cuba, and I'd lije to help Brazil and find people interested in doing so. So what about I forget about the latter and you let me take over the former? If you ever need an ally, that's my price.

This basically amounts to "I want Cuba or else I will my buddies and we will all side with Brazil."

We don't need an ally that threatens us in the same breath it offers to be our ally.

To the Communist Atheist Scums in Venezuela that have no history
From the glorious Empire of Greece:

We shall not reply to some scums who oppress their people. We have democracy and you have a dictatorship. Not to say that when the Ancient Greeks build Parthenon, your people were still in the trees eating bananas.

Not to say that when the Ancient Greeks build Parthenon, your people were still in the trees eating bananas.[/COLOR][/B]

You make it very hard for a country to ally with you with statements like this.

To the Communist Atheist Scums in Venezuela that have no history
From the glorious Empire of Greece:

We shall not reply to some scums who oppress their people. We have democracy and you have a dictatorship. Not to say that when the Ancient Greeks build Parthenon, your people were still in the trees eating bananas.

Seeing as my people came from Spain, which was a part of the Roman Empire, which conquered Greece. Ergo, Venezuelan (at least Mestizos) ancestors were the ones who conquered your precious Parthenon - while we were eating bananas in trees, I guess.

Top Bottom