IMPORTANT: New Admins, Senior Moderators, and more

I think Sharwood's point was not that Lefty wasn't early, but that creeping insanity is not a condition restricted to the early staff.
This is what I was implying.

Though it's not hard to tell that Lefty's an old-timer, when he mentions his old-timerness (it's a word, I said so) in the previous post.

Found an old gem from back a few years ago:

some member said:
What happens when you get banned?

Lefty Scaevola said:
Every bit of penalty, banning, PCR, warning, ect, results in a us taking a part of your soul. When 1024 bytes of your soul have been taken, you become a rodwraith, totally subject to the will of the holder of the master banning rod.

. .Lord of the Banning Rods
Three Rods for the SMAC Mods under alien sky, Seven for the Civ2 Mods in their halls of old,
Nine for the Civ3 Mods doomed to cry, One for the the Civ Lord on his Civ throne
In the Land of Civfanatics where the Shadows lie.
One Rod to rule them all, One Rod to find them, One Rod to ban them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Civfanatics where Shadows lie

So, well, maybe I am more sane than I was a few years ago.

Or maybe you are more insane, but your insanity is causing you to believe what you said before is more insane. In that case, you would need to find a way to decrease your insanity to figure out how sane your were. Unless of course, you would rather be insane, thinking that prior to your insanity that you were insane.

What's insane about that? That you'd willingly reveal such important knowledge?

That wasn't insane, that was cool.

Unless I'm insane, too,

which is probably more likely. :crazyeye:

i remember, lefty posting pivs of himself with a butcher knife. it would have been awesome if he would use that as a threat in a moderator action.

Lefty pics! :p

i remember, lefty posting pivs of himself with a butcher knife.
It was poised over a large deep pan pizza I had made.
You must have missed the pic I posted of me in costume and accoutered with battle axe and dagger, with a caption about hunting wayward posters.

Top Bottom