INES I: Anno Domini

TO: Israel

Doesn't matter to us we don't have a border, you're looking at us funny.

To Persia
From Byzantium

Your words are crude, rude, and unfit in the process of negotiation. Shut up :p

TO Byzantium

Israel thanks Byzantium for her wise insights. How does a trade agreement sound?

To Israel
From Byzantium

It sounds dandy! :D

@EQandcivfanatic-Welcome back. You modded RTOR, right? Emu still talks about it.

But I must wonder why you are going out of your way to insult a nation you don't even border... Ah, well. This should play out interestingly.

To: Persia
(separately)

We barely even know of your nation, and you ask us to fight for you?

He's trying to immulate Iran! :D But unlike him Iran might be able to do something about its threats with those nuclear weapons development. Uhhh anyone feel like moving to seattle now?

Nope, just am making things interesting, though actually now that i think about it, i want to switch nations.

Nation: Algeria
Player: EQandCivfanatic
Capital: Algiers
Economy: 3 (0)
Education: 2, Iron Age
Army: 5 000
Navy: 10
Culture: 2
Confidence: 2
Leadership: 2
Army and Navy Training: 2 and 2
Great Projects: None
Background: Despotism. Phoenician Polytheism. After a successful revolution by those angry at Carthage’s poor showing in the War of Endings, Algeria became the successor to Carthage.

Don't tempt me, if i started an NES it would die quickly, have impending engagements, college, and work to worry about, my modding days are over for the forseeable future.

Imago, is Persia still threatening war then?

Imago, is Persia still threatening war then?

No, they're not. Or rather...

To: Israel

We apologize. It seems Perisa has some disidents, who blame your nation for all our problems, but we want you to know that the vast majority of Persians do not think as such.

*Points out that since all diplo and such seem to be done, if orders are sent by all interested parties, the update will likely come early.*

*Also mourns the storylessness of this NES.*

I will send orders tomorrow :)

I have to update my NES, write a story for Harleqin's NES before I can write one for this one. I also have several tests on Monday and Tuesday so I will try and write one latter this week!

Imago said:
To: Mohenjo-Daro

Peace at pre-war borders.
We are far apart on our thinking in this, but peace is what we want. We will honor our request for ceasfire until an agreement can be reached. We will not initiate further hostilities and expect that you will honor it also. Furthermore, we expect that in this interim you will cease to fund rebellion and unrest in our lands.

OOC: I hope to get orders sent today/tonight.

To: Mohenjo-Daro

We will allow you to occupy the part of our territory that you hold, for two more decades, until a real peace agreement is reached, and we will make our best effort not to fund your rebel problem.

Orders sent......

Wow. I have four pages of the update written, and all I did was India and the domestic events of Greece and Assyria.

Get those orders in, people! I have 4/10, and I would very much like them all.

I'm sorry Imago. I can't get into this NES anymore and I have to work on others. I really wish I could continue, but I can't say that this has really kept my attention so I'm dropping it. Goodluck though, I hope it is successful and maybe if I get more time I can contribute to it later. Again I apologize and I really hate myself for leaving, but I need to reporitize what I can do and what I can't. Best wishes :(

Top Bottom