INES I: Anno Domini

Orders sent. Not great ones. But they will do.

Attack of the early order senders, anyone? First carmen510 sending his orders before the NES even begins, (which might be a record) and now this. I'm not complaning, however. At least I know people are interested. :D

I shall take Cush.

Great!

It shall be an interesting first update, I will agree on that.

Better not be attacking me or I'll show you the boot Lucky. ;)

KrimzonStriker said:
Better not be attacking me or I'll show you the boot Lucky. ;)

I'm attacking the barbarians who should be on the map. (hint hint hint hint hint hint imago)

Hmmm barbarians.... oh right diplos.

To Assyria
From Byzantium

We wish to enact a 3 turn NAP between our two nations, is this acceptable?

To Greece
From Byzantium

We wish to enact a free trade agreement between our two people, and the establishment of a Hellenic alliance against any threats to our existence. Will you accept?

To Rome
From Byzantium

Your East ward expansion is most worrisome to the nation of Byzantium and we wish to issue a request that you stop your expansion within our hemisphere. If you must we will agree not to expand further West from the Balkans if you agree.

To Assyria
From Byzantium

5-Turns it is then. We also would like to discuss our wish to claim the territory east of us and north of you, primarily on the boundaires of the nearest river (forgot the name, its the first river I hit from my territroy going east) Would you have any objections?

I guess I will take Rome if it is unclaimed!

Great!

boundaires of the nearest river (forgot the name, its the first river I hit from my territroy going east)

The Euphrates.

(A general note about treaties--I will take them at face value, unless you make it clear in your orders that you are doing some backstabbing.)

On the religion map could you please tell me what each color represents. Some of them are obivous and others are a little hard to guess. I will read the story along with this latter as I have no time right now.

Am I currently actually at war with both Harapa and Bengal?

On the religion map could you please tell me what each color represents. Some of them are obivous and others are a little hard to guess. I will read the story along with this latter as I have no time right now.

Brown - Punic Polytheism, White - Animism, Red - Roman Polytheism, Green - Greek Polytheism, Yellow - Egyptian Polytheism, Blue - Judaism, Teal - Hittite Polytheism (read the alt-hist!), Pinkish - Babylonian Polytheism, Dark Blue - Zoroastrianism, Purple - Hinduism, Light Blue - Ancestor Worship.

Am I currently actually at war with both Harapa and Bengal?

Yep. The former has made some minor gains into your territory, and the latter your armies have occupied roughly half of.

To: Bengal

We propose a cease fire and peace discussions.

To: Mohenjo-Daro

We have been at war with your nation for a long time, a very long time, and we are tired of the bloodshed. We are open to peace negotiations, but we warn you, if a reasonable settlement is not made, this war will continue.

Yarr, I be checking in as the Chu!

To "Chinese Nation to the South of Me"
From Chu

Hi. We're the big nation to your north, in case you ain't figured that much out. Now, we ain't planning on attacking you, so if you mind your own business, you're safe. In fact, if you like, we'll even sign a defensive treaty with you. Then we can both be safe no matter what. How does that sound, bretheren?

Imago said:

We have been at war with your nation for a long time, a very long time, and we are tired of the bloodshed. We are open to peace negotiations, but we warn you, if a reasonable settlement is not made, this war will continue.
And what do you propose as a reasonable settlement?

To: Chu

For a long time our nation was a puppet of yours, and we have no desire to return to that status again. We will sign a 3 turn NAP, but no more, at the present time.

Peace at pre-war borders.

To Nan
From Chu

That is acceptable. However, I should point out, a defensive alliance does not mean we want you to be our puppet. Quite the contrary, we want you strong, and we want you on-side. We don't want to rob you of your wealth and delegate you to the status of a territory that would more efficiently be annexed. We need friends, and we need allies. Hence, we don't want a weakened state, we want a comrade state. But yes. NAP is fine. Thanks.

Top Bottom