IOT Map Thread.

Nedim! Why did you have to post it!

We were happy and free.

I feel like a suicide bomber now...but without the afterlife, heaven and virgins part. I shouldn't have posted it. We are doomed. Ron Paul warned us. Its happening. Its happening. Its over.

Kazakhstan. South America. Piedmont. Africa.

I told CivO that Italy needed more provinces! I told him! I have no excuse for South America... I did it, but they changed it afterwards. Kazakhstan and Africa were not my responsibility

We need more different world maps.. including a map of Earth's moon so that IOTs set on Earth can have a space colonisation stage and a Mars map hence may also be a suggestion for future games. ;)

Notwithstanding everything I'd said about fantasy maps, I might look into redrawing some of CurtSibling's scenarios.

Spoiler :

Thanks go to SK for linking it here.

As always I welcome all attempts to make those massive Terra Incognita blots look handsome as smaller provinces..

Although it is historically accurate, Perth being attached to an ungodly PIT province is just horribad. If the "Perth" province was bigger or the PIT was divided in two, then it would be acceptable. But otherwise...just freaking no.

It just represents how most of the world gave absolutely zero craps about them during the time period.

I'm playing with Bosnia, up to 1570, still resisting the uber Ottomans. They are overpowered in this EU.

Top Bottom