Is doomsday coming for the American dollar?

I honestly didn't read the article, but my knee-jerk belief is that the dollar is fine. However, I am worried about the national debt. 10 trillion with 59 trillion if including mandatory funding for social security/medicaid/medicare.

and what exactly is wrong with that logic? No one i know who has been sick at any stage of their live and survivied has ever subsequently died

I assume you're being silly. If not you're illustrating my point. When people view history & the present thru a severely limited scope (such as that expodential economic & population growth is "normal) it skews their logic.

I assume you're being silly. If not you're illustrating my point. When people view history & the present thru a severely limited scope (such as that expodential economic & population growth is "normal) it skews their logic.
:confused::confused::confused:how could my post concievably have been serious???

Explain whats wrong with the source for me then
The Center for Research on Globalization are the same people that regularly publishes articles from an anti-globalization stance, as well as alternative theories of the 9/11 attacks, Hugo Chavez sympathizer and my all time favorite which talks about how the British invented Wahhabi Terrorism.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=2757

Yeah boy...who knew?

Top Bottom