• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

is this age difference too much?

I'm pretty sure if you enjoy sticking your penis inside someone of the same gender, that you are probably homosexual or bisexual.

My point was just because we observe animals of the same sex having intercourse with eachother, it doesn't mean homosexuality exists within that species. Prison inmates raping eachother in the shower was an example. Due to the lack of women and sexual deprevation of inmates, they may seek pleasure with men when they have never been attracted to a man previously.

I'm pretty sure if you enjoy sticking your penis inside someone of the same gender, that you are probably homosexual or bisexual.
Key word bolded. Looking specificaly at prison rape, it is very rarely about enjoying the act. Rather, it is about the perpetrator looking for a release of sexual tension (a hole is a hole!) or to show dominance over someone.

Some of y'all are disgusting. Love might come around once in a lifetime; it's very shallow and wrong to not be with someone you love because of age (if you're both consenting adults).

My point was just because we observe animals of the same sex having intercourse with eachother, it doesn't mean homosexuality exists within that species. Prison inmates raping eachother in the shower was an example. Due to the lack of women and sexual deprevation of inmates, they may seek pleasure with men when they have never been attracted to a man previously.

Key word bolded. Looking specificaly at prison rape, it is very rarely about enjoying the act. Rather, it is about the perpetrator looking for a release of sexual tension (a hole is a hole!) or to show dominance over someone.

I heard about this cool thing called masturbation. Apparently it's quite popular for the people who don't have a partner.

That's quite tolerant of you. And social conservatives are the mean ones?

I try to be tolerant of them also, but I'm only human ..

.. but they could become aspirational too...

I heard about this cool thing called masturbation. Apparently it's quite popular for the people who don't have a partner.

That's just another way to "loosen the tention". Sexual Activity with another person (and other thing) is a further step as it is about interaction. If you have that available, many/most people chose to do that. And as has been stated, prison rape is far from being a homosexual act, as it's much more about dominance. As for example is the raping of women after having conquered a town. I could look up an article about rapings of men in the Congo in these years as the ultimate form of humiliation of the conquered populations, often driving these men away into far away lands as refugees. It's NOT homosexual.

And this has existed for all time. The non-modern standard example would be the sheperd alone with his herd on a lonely alp using one of his sheep for pleasure. Doesn't make them animal(istic?). Or if you want to go further back, read up on the Greek/Ovidian Myth of Pygmalion which is basically the tale of a women hater who built himself a statue as an alternative.

Or to turn it around, I have had sex with women (I'm male), but as I did not really enjoy it, I don't consider myself heterosexual? Do you agree?

Male masturbation involves, so I've heard, achieving relaease through contact of the penis with a male hand. That is probably a sign of homosexuality or bisexuality, especially if the male enjoys it.

That's just another way to "loosen the tention". Sexual Activity with another person (and other thing) is a further step as it is about interaction. If you have that available, many/most people chose to do that. And as has been stated, prison rape is far from being a homosexual act, as it's much more about dominance. As for example is the raping of women after having conquered a town. I could look up an article about rapings of men in the Congo in these years as the ultimate form of humiliation of the conquered populations, often driving these men away into far away lands as refugees. It's NOT homosexual.

And this has existed for all time. The non-modern standard example would be the sheperd alone with his herd on a lonely alp using one of his sheep for pleasure. Doesn't make them animal(istic?). Or if you want to go further back, read up on the Greek/Ovidian Myth of Pygmalion which is basically the tale of a women hater who built himself a statue as an alternative.

Or to turn it around, I have had sex with women (I'm male), but as I did not really enjoy it, I don't consider myself heterosexual? Do you agree?

All I can see in yours and Jolly's posts are carefully crafted statements meant to trap me with what I shall respond.

Because I don't care enough about that, I just won't answer anything you said and just leave the topic. I gain nothing by slinging poop back and forth. The only difference between you and I is that I directly say what I mean up front and you resort to trap comments so you can sit in your chair and clap your hands excitedly when someone walks into it.

No.

hu?

Sorry, but you get me wrong? I'm terribly untalented at the art of internet discussions and so I never do set up "traps" or so. It's also not about winning. I was just responding to your post because I thought it did contain a false point which I wanted to adress.

Normally, I only read these thread cursory wise because, well, there's a lot posted in these forums and much of it is trash. Also, my time is valuable ;) So I went back and looked at the posts that spawned this. First I gotta say, I only now read your first post in this thread and I do agree with pretty much everything you wrote. But I wasn't involved at all in the "set-up" you see. The other posts are a back-and-forth on defining homosexuality and the nature argument. I'm not really sure if there can be a trap here since I do not see how one can "win" or "lose" in this argument. I do think it's an open-ended (and personally I do think this line of argument is completely irrelevant to the question of which place we give "homosexuality" in our society).

So, I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. Lastly, I do think the question of age is much more interesting since there have been already a gazillion threads on the topic of gay and stuff. Much more than warranted, but hey ;) (and thus I do agree with you on that we can end this topic here, you can even have the last word if you want to ;))

Male masturbation involves, so I've heard, achieving relaease through contact of the penis with a male hand. That is probably a sign of homosexuality or bisexuality, especially if the male enjoys it.

Still fondly remembering that birds and bees talk with Dad, eh? Or was this from sex ed in school?

The immaturity in this thread...

They are both constenting adults. END OF STORY!

Uhm...most people enjoy (key word bolded) the release of sexual tension, ergo they enjoy the act of prison sex. Otherwise, they'd just whack off and be done with it.

Top Bottom