ISIS's Plan for World Domination: Use Victoria II

Worth remembering, next time somebody announces that the Muslims are going to take over Europe, that even these guys think that's going a bit far.

That's because they're infiltrating Europe. Cause decay across the soft Westerners, and with a swift blow of your sword, Europe will be yours to take!

Update: a guy actually made it in Vicky 2:

Spoiler Map 1 :

Spoiler Map 2 :

Spoiler Pops :

Damn it, ISIS, you had one job. Pissing off a Hindu majority by making them part of a Conservative country with only Arabs as accepted culture was not part of it. Don't come crying to me when Militancy goes through the roof. :shake:

Can someone play Nicaragua or something and just watch the game unfold with this thing?

Hmm... looks like they forgot Socotra. Those heathen Nestorian Christians from CKII, I bet!

Spoiler Map 1 :

Spoiler Map 2 :

Spoiler Pops :

Damn it, ISIS, you had one job. Pissing off a Hindu majority by making them part of a Conservative country with only Arabs as accepted culture was not part of it. Don't come crying to me when Militancy goes through the roof. :shake:

He probably clearly modded that in the game files as opposed to actually playing it out, given that: The year is only 1861, his massive Islamic empire only has 24 brigades and 1 ship, and he's still an Uncivilized Nation. :goodjob: *wink wink* *nudge nudge* Among other things.

It also amuses me how they respected Europe's cultural boundaries (rump Ottoman Empire in Europe FTW), but failed to do the same for India. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even the Mughals never ruled the entire Indian subcontinent, right?

And not including Mindanao? For shame! What kind of self-respecting Islamist radicals are these? :mad:

Worth remembering, next time somebody announces that the Muslims are going to take over Europe, that even these guys think that's going a bit far.

It's one step at a time. I would have thought the name of the group would be showing that this groups focus is elsewhere for the time being, but that doesn't mean other groups aren't.

It's one step at a time. I would have thought the name of the group would be showing that this groups focus is elsewhere for the time being, but that doesn't mean other groups aren't.
That doesn't make sense. Like, syntactically; it's not a coherent sentence. How do you expect us to go along with your conspiracy theories if you can't even get that straight?

He probably clearly modded that in the game files as opposed to actually playing it out, given that: The year is only 1861, his massive Islamic empire only has 24 brigades and 1 ship, and he's still an Uncivilized Nation. :goodjob: *wink wink* *nudge nudge* Among other things.

Yeah, he did mod it. He changed Egypt's name and flag, and gave all the countries inthe original map to "ISIS" using console commands in the House Divided start.

The link is here. It has the mod and the savegame.

Civilizing is actually pretty easy. All you have to do is pass a couple of reforms (one of which is Industrial Constructs), and by 1864, you're a Civilized Country.

Didn't know what to do next, though.

You nail it man, and what you say is a fact, it is never in their mind.

Those who say more than that (and mostly are Islamophobs) that is because they need that (artificial) claim to support their own bigot world view and to convince other to follow their footstep.

Spoiler Map 1 :

Spoiler Map 2 :

Spoiler Pops :

I like how the nation would have a Hindu plurality.

Confirming my suspicion that Paradox games players are mostly fascists and violent theocrats. :3

By the way, is this actually true? Is there a higher proportion of, say, fascists among Paradox games players, and/or on the Paradox forums? A higher proportion than, say, here? :lol: I ask this since I play Paradox games myself, and I'm on those forums too.

By the way, is this actually true? Is there a higher proportion of, say, fascists among Paradox games players, and/or on the Paradox forums? A higher proportion than, say, here? :lol: I ask this since I play Paradox games myself, and I'm on those forums too.

Paradox OT at least is full of fascists, Randists, and other lunatics.

maybe because they don't have cultural and science victory :p

Yes, you just have to make sure you're on the right thread. EUIV tends to have a bit of a higher percentage of such threads, in my opinion, though it has died down somewhat compared to when EUIV first came out.

Bad news with ISIS :sad:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...061e87-8fcd-4ed3-bc94-0e309af0a674_story.html

By Liz Sly and Ahmed Ramadan June 10 at 11:44 AM

BEIRUT — Insurgents seized control early Tuesday of most of the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, including the provincial government headquarters, offering a powerful demonstration of the mounting threat posed by extremists to Iraq’s teetering stability.

Fighters with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), an al-Qaeda offshoot, overran the entire western bank of the city overnight after Iraqi soldiers and police apparently fled their posts, in some instances discarding their uniforms as they sought to escape the advance of the militants.

In Baghdad, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki announced a “general mobilization” and asked parliament to declare a state of emergency, saying the government would not allow the area to fall “under the shadows of terror and terrorists.”

Iraq’s speaker of parliament, Osama Nujaifi, said Mosul, the effective capital of northern Iraq, is now entirely in insurgent hands.

When the battle got tough in the city of Mosul, the troops dropped their weapons and abandoned their posts, making it an easy prey for the terrorists,” he told a televised news conference in Baghdad.

All key facilities are now controlled by the insurgents, including the airport and the prisons, said Nujaifi, who is from Mosul.

“Everything is fallen. It’s a crisis,” he said, appealing for international and government help to retake the city. “Having these terrorist groups control a city in the heart of Iraq threatens not only Iraq but the entire region.”

In declaring the state of emergency in a televised speech, Maliki called on “all powers — political, financial and popular — to stop the terrorism and bring life to normal in the areas controlled by the terrorists in Mosul or any other city.”

ISIS also captured Fallujah in January and are still in control.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...720f79-6cd2-4c7c-883b-dfe181ce7a5b_story.html

So if they have eastern central Iraq and now northern Iraq, how long until they have all of Iraq? Seems like the government is losing.

Top Bottom