ISIS's Plan for World Domination: Use Victoria II

Midnight-Blue766

The filidh that cam frae Skye
From Twitter:

They are afraid of this, they don't want unity, they want to serve their own agenda.

Afraid? More like amused. How the heck do they intend on overcoming all the infamy and militancy penalties? Don't tell me they plan on using cheats. :rolleyes:

South Sudan but not Kazakhstan? Sri Lanka but not East Turkistan? What?

And why does their ideal world include the Austro-Hungarian and Russian Empires?

That looks like the original Victoria... I guess they can't even afford a modern computer.

It actually looks more like the AHD start in 1861. Hence Blue Prussia.

I think madviking posted this on the maps thread as well, but hey, it's pretty hilarious.

South Sudan but not Kazakhstan? Sri Lanka but not East Turkistan? What?

And why does their ideal world include the Austro-Hungarian and Russian Empires?

It appears they missed a lot of kebabs around the world.

"Islamic State Media" doesn't seem to be very well-informed about which parts of the world actually are or are not Islamic. Fitting. :rolleyes:

Somebody remind me when Myanmar was ever Muslim?

Confirming my suspicion that Paradox games players are mostly fascists and violent theocrats. :3

:lol:

I am not sure what you tried with symbol at the end. Did you mean <3, because I don't know what :3 means.

I am not sure what you tried with symbol at the end. Did you mean <3, because I don't know what :3 means.

Catlips, believe. Well, I use that emoticon when I'm saying something mischievous. :lol:

Anyway, it's a shame that East Turkestan isn't included in their ideal Islamic empire. What's the matter? Are they scared of going up against China?

It's a woman and her bosom. Something something maternal and nurturing something.

(I jest, naturally. It's just an extravagantly happy smilie, imo.)

It's a woman and her bosom. Something something maternal and nurturing something.

(I jest, naturally. It's just an extravagantly happy smilie, imo.)

I've always maintained that it's someone with two noses.

Ahh hahahaha.

It's funny because those guys over on the other forum fit this description like a glove.

Hear hear!

Anyway, it's a shame that East Turkestan isn't included in their ideal Islamic empire. What's the matter? Are they scared of going up against China?

Obviously they fear the glorious Middle Kingdom. I guess their intel on China was based on medieval-era reports that China is the greatest civilization on the planet.

Obviously they fear the glorious Middle Kingdom. I guess their intel on China was based on medieval-era reports that China is the greatest civilization on the planet.

Wouldn't surprise me. These guys give the impression of being temporally-lost accidental time travellers, thinking it's 1861, and holding on to a value system appropriate for 5th century Arabia.

Wouldn't surprise me. These guys give the impression of being temporally-lost accidental time travellers, thinking it's 1861, and holding on to a value system appropriate for 5th century Arabia.

That would explain a lot about these Islamic terrorists.

I am surprised they didn't include Spain.

They didn't include the kebabs in the Balkans either, which is my main pet peeve about this map.

Top Bottom