Israel Mod

okay, go to My Documents-->My Games-->beyond the sword--> and open the Civ4 ini file. There, scroll down to where it says:

Modular XML Loading= 0

change it to

Modular XML Loading= 1

that should help!

I did that and it still isn't working every time I go back it changes back to 0

I did that and it still isn't working every time I go back it changes back to 0

If you have 3.13, then the ini file changed to the config setting one with the assets folder.;)

I think this is what you should do with the new patch (Same as before...)
go to My Documents-->My Games-->beyond the sword--> and open the Civ4 ini file. There, scroll down to where it says:

Modular XML Loading= 0

change it to

Modular XML Loading= 1

that should help!

I think this is what you should do with the new patch (Same as before...)

Not quite, you need to go to the MOD folder itself, click on it, to the Assets folder with that folder is a dll, open that with Notepad and change the first line to this:

[CONFIG]

; Modular XML Loading
ModularLoading = 1

make sure you save it and

wallah done.;)

thanks,
but I've done every thing yo said and every time I open the game it changes back do I need to shange somthing else??????????????

P.S. there is nothing in my MODS folder (this is all in the bts folder write)

I got the mod working, but the unit commands for the flavor units are not available. Any suggestions?

Same problem where flavor units do not have any options available. However, the actions of the previous unit sometimes do appear. I noticed this when I caught myself trying to make my archers and macabee's build roads.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Revjoe

A. I don't know how to send you a saved game and

B. I don't see how you would see my issues since the files may be different on yours.

A. I don't know how to send you a saved game and

B. I don't see how you would see my issues since the files may be different on yours.

The only way they would be different is if you changed things around. In that case then your right.
All you have to do is save the game ONE turn before it crashes in WB, so in that turn click on the WB and in that save the game.

Hi, i need som help. Im playing the Israel mod (wonderful=)) with the ethninc artstyle mod, but i want to change the artstyle of israel to the egyptian style, how do i do it??? PLEASE HELP ME

Is there a way in the Mod just to pick one unique building and one unique unit. Not that I don't like any of them, I just feel like I am cheating getting all this better stuff!

Many thanks.

Is there a way in the Mod just to pick one unique building and one unique unit. Not that I don't like any of them, I just feel like I am cheating getting all this better stuff!

Many thanks.
the original one (see my sig), or you can go into the "Israel" folder, and delete all the UU's and UB's folders you don't want. Then, you go into the Israel_CivilizationInfos.XML file and delete the tags of the UU's and UB's folder's you deleted:

example:
if you don't want the Maccabee, delete the Maccabee folder, then go into the XML File and delete :

Code:
<Unit>
          <UnitClassType>UNITCLASS_SWORDSMAN</UnitClassType>
          <UnitType>UNIT_ISRAELI_MACCABEE</UnitType>
</Unit>

Hey thanks! dude!

You still going to make an Israel with an f-16 what you working on at the moment?

once again thanks!

Top Bottom