ITNES I - An Epoch of Change

Had there been such an award you would've gotten it. ;)

First time i've gotten awards that weren't earned through pity

Evilest Player: emu - though his tenure in Nordrike was more-or-less benevolent or at least lawful, his Frankish campaign was probably the most brutral event here. For less spontaneous, more organised evil, Finmaster did good as well with his ethnic minorities, though it backfired once.

Did I earn this as the Franks or as Nordrike campaigning in the Frankish lands? I'm assuming its the Franks.
The tactics part is surprising, andis usually gets that.

All this makes me wonder what Stalin would have done with Nordrike, after Nortugals invasion at least.

Most Rebellious Player: Imago - with his revenge attempt and previous and contemporary conspiracies he helped organise.

Ooo! I got the Swissempire award.

I'm assuming its the Franks.

You are assuming correctly.

The tactics part is surprising, andis usually gets that.

He too had nice tactics, only they often didn't adjust well to reality, and backfired badly a few times. Yours weren't much worse on paper, and worked considerably better in battle.

Best New Player: Niklas - though Lord Strategos was also good, he left early, while Niklas, by the end of the game, had to carry the weight of coordinating all the League of Three Circles operations - quite succesfully, and likewise with his domestic policies.

I think someone forgot my name ;)

Best Storywriter: Symphony D. - good, epic stories, though he didn't have too much competition except for from Israelite9191.

Now I'm going to have to go back and find his stories to read them. I honestly only remember reading one of his stories before time restraints forced me to leave in late december.

das said:
Hmph. Well, they still do have better cavalry than you. ;)
So what? That means nothing. My army is still bigger, better trained (UUs) and has better infantry, in addition to all sorts of nifty technological advantages and superior organization. My army is better and stronger. It should get the award. :p In fact, if you don't change it, I will claim it anyway out of protest, and we can have a controversy for years and years. ;)

That answer please your lady friends, does it? :p I won't be denied what is by all rights mine!

Oh yes, I'm just a crazy raving man whos lost all his marbles. Half of this isn't sarcasm over something that's demonstratably wrong, no, never. :rolleyes:

Yay, got two! And two of the better ones. Been a great game.

Adena didn't get Biggest rise OR most Suprising. *sigh* I feel forgotten.

And if Erez hadn't invaded at the end i would have gotten the North American Power award...right?

And congrats Imago.....for now:king:

Top Bottom