ITNES I - An Epoch of Change

OOC: So, Suzhou, Gaul, and Mordvin are pretty much doomed. That seems to leave Nortugal vs. North America; another mini-update then, or moving on to awards? If the former, it would not be unwarranted for a reduced time to deadline considering how few parties are involved... though I take it from the lack of numbers that it won't be a series like IT II.

Sigh. erez, you just had to do something to continue the IT, didn't you.

This is rather ridiculous to be honest. How could we possibly continue this without the full picture? I did not submit economic orders for this mini-update since I specifically specified that no new troops would be sent over to Alba. What does that say about my army at home? If we would have continued with the IT as normal, I would have raised a rather large army back home this turn, for various reasons. But if I claim that now, it will sound as an after-fact reconstruction in response to the Nortuguese betrayal. It is even more ironic that the only person who could verify my plans is erez...

What are the plans for the continuation now? If this should continue, I want numbers, and I want an updated map. Don't get me wrong, I really want to continue, but I want to do it with all options available.

lol, das, quitting modding...just like Bill Parcells "quit" coaching football, or Michael Jordan "retired" from basketball.

Adena annoyed me... and Well... I just didn't want a huge war with the Americans in the future BT... I have my reasons... I didn't attacked Niklas for two reasons... which will remain secret...

btw das, can we get a map?

So are we waiting for awards now? or another mini-update?

EDIT: I really think this should be the last turn and we do awards now.

I think we should quit this now, before things get even more ridiculous. erez can stop his awakening attempts, this patient is in coma and won't come awake just because someone is shaking it. :p

Playing on now will only make things worse. Awards please.

lol, das, quitting modding...

LOL, Azale, you too haven't been reading carefully enough; in all probably I am only quitting it temporarily. Plus its modding, not NESing as such.

Another miniupdate? Nah... if I ever restart it I'll find some way to resolve the conflicts then. No need to prolong the agony of this NES more than necessary. As for awards - and an IT summary - these are likely to come some time next week, unfortunately. In the meantime, feel free to chat about what a great NES this was or whatever. ;)

LOL, Azale, you too haven't been reading carefully enough; in all probably I am only quitting it temporarily. Plus its modding, not NESing as such.

Another miniupdate? Nah... if I ever restart it I'll find some way to resolve the conflicts then. No need to prolong the agony of this NES more than necessary. As for awards - and an IT summary - these are likely to come some time next week, unfortunately. In the meantime, feel free to chat about what a great NES this was or whatever. ;)

Can you do a quick map? Just for me? Also with the end of this will you be joining my nes?

In the meantime, feel free to chat about what a great NES this was or whatever. ;)

And a great NES it was! :worship: Despite the somewhat anti-climactic ending... :rolleyes: You are truly a great mod, and it is a pity that you will take a break. I hope it will be shorter than you anticipate. ;)

Favorite moment of this NES: David vs Goliath, aka Phoenicia vs DIE-Luca. Seeing Phoenicia come out alive and triumphant in the end, through masterful preparations and great diplomacy. That was uplifting for the spirit of all little ones anywhere! :thumbsup:

Least Favorite: Sorry erez, but the bubonic plague has you there. :p

Favorite moment of this NES: David vs Goliath, aka Phoenicia vs DIE-Luca. Seeing Phoenicia come out alive and triumphant in the end, through masterful preparations and great diplomacy. That was uplifting for the spirit of all little ones anywhere! :thumbsup:
Another short and boring war among many others, for me at least. :cringe: Nothing terribly epic on my side. Opponents just disintegrated, gave up, or didn't do much in opposition.

Most Favorite Moment: Carthage imploding. That was a sort of epic war, although kinda ruined there in the end. Just the right length; not too quick or boring, not a drawn-out slugfest like the Atlantic War (which until recently was more like the British Isles War).
Least Favorite Moment: More of a process than a moment, but watching Wubba repeatedly looking at Finland and going to conquer the Finmark of all places instead of bothering to go and make, you know, Russia, by taking all that vast grainland to the south and land to the east. That was just really annoying.
Most Screwed Over Country: Aryavarta / Sindhu. Abandoned by North King, Azale, and Sheep. I swear it just flat didn't get orders for half the time it was around. Just really, really sad. Which is why, had my economic orders been used this turn, I would've been 7EP/t ahead of the nearest competitor (Sri Dukunnugeya) and had about 3x the economy of your average "strong" nation elsewhere.

Favourite moment: my first turn as the Franks, uniting them in one turn and actually advancing into Gaul which I didn't expect and because of my genocide and encouragement of settlers, the Franks continued to be a nuisance after my leaders death.
Least Favorite Moment: I agree somewhat with Symphony, but with the added stipulation that he never converted anyone. The only reason their was Tarunists in Cernousia was because of me. perhaps if he had been more active with the missionaries his enemies would have suffered from internal problems, Wenedia certainly will in the future.

Another short and boring war among many others, for me at least. :cringe: Nothing terribly epic on my side. Opponents just disintegrated, gave up, or didn't do much in opposition.

Most Favorite Moment: Carthage imploding. That was a sort of epic war, although kinda ruined there in the end. Just the right length; not too quick or boring, not a drawn-out slugfest like the Atlantic War (which until recently was more like the British Isles War).

Thanks you bum, I was kind of attatched to the Punic Empire.

I didn't expect much from this NES, because I felt that, having missed the earlier ITNES iterations, I would be too far out of the loop to really get into it. Indeed, the first few turns were quite uneventful, and I was pretty bored. After that, it became eventful very quickly (though in a rather unfortunate way).

It was a very good NES, very well run, punctual, and with very thorough and interesting updates, but having the floor wiped with oneself is never fun.

My favourite moment: Destroying invading parhaen armies completely and then reconquering much of mesopotamia.

Least favourite: Finny selling luca in the peace whilst the war was still winnable :( (ok not winnable, draw would have been easy to achieve)

This was my most successful country until freakin' Erez declared war on me while my troops were still in his homeland.....awkward....

Whatever, Adena will rise again.

hey i resent that mordvin is utterly doomed, hope to holding out still exists, I refuse to believe i am utterly crushed

Top Bottom