Jan. 6th commission

How many presidents have thrown food and overturned tables of food when upset by events? I guess the "help" didn't have enough to do....

I’m not inclined to believe some of the more ridiculous, salacious stories; how many of these people are just trying to push their crappy books? People cling to these petty things, which everyone who writes these BOMBSHELL books has their own story.

Am I defending Trump? No, in fact, I think the people trying to get to the truth of his involvement in this riot do themselves a disservice by these stories. There’s so much out there and they just keep peeing in the pool. Remember the “N-word tape?” Oh, nobody has found it yet, which I guess is understandable: nobody at NBC would have a bone to pick with him and I’m sure they have no archive.

Ketchup on the wall? Tried to take the steering wheel? I think it’s pretty ridiculous.

I guess you haven't watched it either.
I saw some of it before hitting the golf course

Naaannnccccyyy.... Naaaannnncccyyyy.

oh, did she testify under oath... That would bring in some ratings.

b e n g h a z i

you sir have beaten me to the Jimmy Dore-related burn and I commend your victory

Ouch! The burn, the burn... lol victory. Benghazi was Hillary's screw up.

I’m not inclined to believe some of the more ridiculous, salacious stories; how many of these people are just trying to push their crappy books? People cling to these petty things, which everyone who writes these BOMBSHELL books has their own story.

Am I defending Trump? No, in fact, I think the people trying to get to the truth of his involvement in this riot do themselves a disservice by these stories. There’s so much out there and they just keep peeing in the pool. Remember the “N-word tape?” Oh, nobody has found it yet, which I guess is understandable: nobody at NBC would have a bone to pick with him and I’m sure they have no archive.

Ketchup on the wall? Tried to take the steering wheel? I think it’s pretty ridiculous.
Depends on what you want to emphasize out of testimony. How about these nuggets?
* The president's chief of effing staff knew what was being planned! Hutchinson said Meadows said something like 'J6 is going to bad'.
* Meadows also called into a meeting on Jan. 5 with Guilani, leaders of the proud Boys and other white militia types, a few Congress members, and John Westman to discuss the rally.
* The president's own lawyer, Pat Cicciplone, warned Hutchinson that what Trump and his enablers was highly illegal.
* As noted above Trump knew many in his crowd were carrying weapons and didn't care.

But sure, focus on the fact the X-president and loser of the 2020 election had the temperament of a five-year-old. I think we already knew that.

By the way, it was a pee tape, not anything racist. Just weird.

By the way, it was a pee tape, not anything racist. Just weird.
Oh, you forget there were two tapes! Tom Arnold, noted investigative journalist and star of The Stupids, was on the case! He must have found it by now. Walls are closing in!

But my point stands about the boy who cried wolf stories. I want to know what the President actually knew and did, and all these unverified anecdotes sew doubt in my mind that these testimonies are true.

Sure hope so, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Sure would be helpful if the chief of staff and the president's attorney would testify and clear things up. Wonder why they don't want to set the record straight?

the committee must have known what she was going to say, so it seems peculiar they didn't have the actual witnesses testify... But I dont think she made it up, maybe the witness(es) are backtracking and throwing her under the bus.

Oh, you forget there were two tapes! Tom Arnold, noted investigative journalist and star of The Stupids, was on the case! He must have found it by now. Walls are closing in!

But my point stands about the boy who cried wolf stories. I want to know what the President actually knew and did, and all these unverified anecdotes sew doubt in my mind that these testimonies are true.
This is a preview of the committee's overall report. Around 1,000 people have testified over the last eight months. You want to sit through 1,000 people testifying? Not to mentions God knows how many documents, phone videos, texts, tweets, and now a documentary film crew given access to Trump and his staff.

The big question isn't whether Scammy Doofus Jr. tried to overturn the results of the 2020 election to stay in power -- most of the country saw it with their own eyes. Trump is a traitor who violated his oath to uphold the Constitution.

The big question is whether the Justice Department actually charges the S.O.B.

will the agent assaulted by Trump testify?
the committee must have known what she was going to say, so it seems peculiar they didn't have the actual witnesses testify... But I dont think she made it up, maybe the witness(es) are backtracking and throwing her under the bus.

Secret Service people have already testified, but now may be asked to testify again. I think the committee wanted a single witness because she covered so much ground that the committee didn't want to overly emphasize any single part of her testimony. The hearing was pointed directly at the DOJ to get off their sorry butts and get to work, especially regarding the witness tampering.

Maybe the chief staff and the president's attorney are refusing to testify? Wonder why that is, eh?

Not until Jimmy Dore tells him what his opinion should be.

I still value your opinions when I need to know what the Pentagon and CIA wants us to think

Maybe the chief staff and the president's attorney are refusing to testify? Wonder why that is, eh?

They're targets... But I dont know if they witnessed the incident in the van

I still value your opinions when I need to know what the Pentagon and CIA wants us to think

They're targets... But I dont know if they witnessed the incident in the van

On the first reply, is that irony? Are you ironically mocking Jimmy Dore's insanity? Or is this serious and your kool-aid glass is empty?

On the second, is the van the only thing that caught your attention?

A couple of side notes here though, first it is fun to watch Naskra openly say this is all lies. If these people heard Trump on tape call for Pence to die because he deserved to die for failing him, they'd still find a way to defend it. Is there any doubt that this party and the people who support it would quietly watch their neighbors be jailed and murdered systemically? I am convinced we are the Weimar Republic.

Second, I really really loathe Nancy {Pelosi myself and want to state that my reminding of the horror movie style of calling for her by insurrectionists on J6 is not in defense of her, jsut trying to remind people that murder was definitely on the minds of the people participating in the insurrection.

One thig to keep in mind is that close too 100% of those who have testified publicly have been Republicans and Trump supporters. Even the video testimony is largely from Trump Republicans.

One thig to keep in mind is that close too 100% of those who have testified publicly have been Republicans and Trump supporters. Even the video testimony is largely from Trump Republicans.

RINOs, we hunt RINOs. No tags, no limits.

On the first reply, is that irony? Are you ironically mocking Jimmy Dore's insanity? Or is this serious and your kool-aid glass is empty?

On the second, is the van the only thing that caught your attention?

A couple of side notes here though, first it is fun to watch Naskra openly say this is all lies. If these people heard Trump on tape call for Pence to die because he deserved to die for failing him, they'd still find a way to defend it. Is there any doubt that this party and the people who support it would quietly watch their neighbors be jailed and murdered systemically? I am convinced we are the Weimar Republic.

Second, I really really loathe Nancy {Pelosi myself and want to state that my reminding of the horror movie style of calling for her by insurrectionists on J6 is not in defense of her, jsut trying to remind people that murder was definitely on the minds of the people participating in the insurrection.

The (alleged) incident happened in the van and the rioters didn't murder anyone.

The (alleged) incident happened in the van and the rioters didn't murder anyone.
Somehow you have missed Trump's intent: overthrow the election to remain in power.

The SUV incident illustrates two things: Trumps desire to personally lead the assault on the capitol and his irrational aggression when he loses he doesn't get his way.

Top Bottom