JOE-04 - "Not Quite So" Chaos SG (Warlords)

Fox, are you going to wimp out and not play this incredibly fun game? Come on. I'll make you a deal. You join this game, and I'll have my signature say "Fox is great" in it. What do you say?

Rex's Sig said:
When asked how his latest lover stacked up against past boy-toys, Lee Liberace had this to say: Oh, don't worry, darling, Fox is great.
:dubious: Hmm ... somehow, I have a feeling this is not what I've bargained for ... anyhow, I have actually played my turns last night.

--

The Tyrant Arise

Behold, minions of Aztec! A new king arise.

He shall command your obedience, he shall have you shivelling uncontrollably in your pee, he shall instill fear into your very spine ... For he is the TYRANT.

He will whip the hell out of you mindless minions. He shall whip the chaos out of the order, and whip the order out of chaos. For he is the T Y R A N T!

... wait a minute. What do you mean there is no whip? :eek:

Okay, then I see I have to make do without the whip ...

Let's look at the victory conditions:

Jeez, only cultural, space, or diplo? :eek:

Okay, make sense, since its permanent peace throughout.

And what the F is the religious freak doing? Buddhism is already founded! Why still going for Mediation?

Aztecs need no mediation. What we need is the :whipped:! Understand!??? The WHIP.

W H I P.

Turn 19 (3430 BC)
Research begun: Agriculture

Ermmm ... ahem. Okay, may be the whip not right now, we need argiculture first. To whip the people, you need to first feed them. It's all part of the tyrant's grand whipping plan.

And one more :gripe:, what the hell, your religious freak. 19 turns!??? You are suppose to play 20, lazy bugger!!!!

---

We met Alex, and we met cathy ...

Hmm ... I would definitely love to get close to her ... and whip the hell out of you flirtious b!tch!!!

The world as we know it:

>>> The Tyrant's Save (2800BC) <<<

--

Hmmm. Typically, I'd give a minus one prank point for beating me to the save. But since ChrTh was following orders, I really can't fault him. But, since I have to fault somebody.

-1 prank point to Pholkhero.

Oh, was I supposed to wait? Guess I didn't read what everybody else posted.

BTW, I got a baseball game tonight and am up in CTIV-9 so I'll probably need my full 144.

:confused: :confused:

ChrTh said:
I got it. :devil:
Rex Tyrannus said:
Hmmm. Typically, I'd give a minus one prank point for beating me to the save.

The SG Breaker posts a got it? And the Prankster respects the got it?

I guess this really is the "Not Quite So" Chaos thread ... :crazyeye:

Seems rather orderly to me!

Conroe said:
:confused: :confused:

The SG Breaker posts a got it? And the Prankster respects the got it?

I guess this really is the "Not Quite So" Chaos thread ... :crazyeye:

Seems rather orderly to me!

Please keep in mind that I signed ChrTh, Fox, and Sid up for this SG without telling them. I figure that gets them a little respect. At least for the first turn. Though, since ChrTh's got it was premature, I still get to got it myself.

Rex Tyrannus said:
Though, since ChrTh's got it was premature, I still get to got it myself.

Right, because the SG Breaker always plays from the last save posted :mischief:

So, you want a mistchief war, eh? We can play that game, I think. Somewhere, JOE's shaking his head, wondering what the hell I did to his SG.

(Blame munterpipe, JOE, he told me to go f with this thread.)

Spoiler :

Methinks JOE will just start afresh when Warlords comes out ... at least I hope so :wow:

Rex Tyrannus said:
So we only have five days to do as much damage to his psyche as possible, right?

Let's not break him, though ... I still need him intact for CTIV-9. After that's done ...

Are you guys starting to get a little kinky with me? :blush:

@ GreyFox - FOOL! Meditation will allow the building of Monastery's, and then I can spread the Word! You have interfered in God's plan and his wrath shall rain upon you like a slightly drippy tap. Food is for sinners!

@ Rex - Don't worry, it needed a kick to get started. I hope Sid's good at this game, or we'll have to chuck him out.

@ GreyFox - Turn 0 to Turn 19 = 20 Turns :p

[/dribble]

Top Bottom