Kazakstan pitboss game

Thanks for a great game Classical Hero, see you in the ring next time! :)

Eh? We had no treaty or anything in place. One trade of techs do not allies maketh.

Don't build 4 cities that you can't defend! Better to have 2 that you can defend. 1 archer in your capital or an axe would have foiled our attack.

Leaving your capital with just a warrior for defence was asking for trouble... Sorry, we couldn't resist such a juicy target :(

Indiansmoke has had a similar fate in your damnuzy game I hear

Anyhow, Kalebs diplomacy has been real interesting this game, with no exceptions :)

Generally diplomacy has been the dominant fctor in this game...that is why I like always war games...I prefer to lose a fair battle than to get tricked in diplomatic discussions!

Sounds like I am missing a fun game.

It sounds like a lesson learned is to trust no one - which I think is very appropriate for our actual game.

It sounds like a lesson learned is to trust no one - which I think is very appropriate for our actual game.

Kazpit has been very enlightening regarding the MTDG. I am beginning to see that alot of the mistrust of Team Cav stems not from what they have done but what others have done in other games. I don't think the lesson to be learned here is about trust so much as it is about making sure you can defend what you have.

The lesson is don't assume someone who you have made no agreements with is never going to attack you.

It's not like someone is going to announce in advance they are on their way to attack you!

For example, in our actual game if SANCTA showed up with a small army and wiped us out we couldn't complain they'd backstabbed us.

Just because we have been talkin with them about trades doesn't make them our friends. We need to be wary of them and on our guard!

The lesson is don't assume someone who you have made no agreements with is never going to attack you.

It's not like someone is going to announce in advance they are on their way to attack you!

For example, in our actual game if SANCTA showed up with a small army and wiped us out we couldn't complain they'd backstabbed us.

Just because we have been talkin with them about trades doesn't make them our friends. We need to be wary of them and on our guard!

Well there is a difference between talking and aactually making trades and the like. ;)

Well there is a difference between talking and aactually making trades and the like. ;)
True, but making a trade of techs is not a peace treaty! Sorry, it was just a case of blatant opportunism and the fact we were running out of space :blush:

If you'd had an axe there we'd have probably brought those guys back so sulk in our base.

Provolution plz play fairly. Slaving after I play my moves is not fair as you move first in turn and can use the unit you slaved before I move.

Ok fair enough, did not know that.

The general rule is to not double move. You can slave cities away from the action or change any micromanagement you want. But getting a unit by slaving after I move and then using the same unit to attack moving first in next turn I consider double move.

Of course this is all very complicated and it is impossible to describe every situation...it would take many pages of rules.

In a single sentence in apolyton demo game they have defined it as "does not give you any unfair advantage"

Hmm, Sommers did you really mean to do that?? :eek:

Top Bottom