Leaderhead Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you may know, i'm working on a mod, and i feel that the Americas are woefully underrepresented.
So, I'm adding several new civs, and they need LeaderHeads.
I know this has been said, but i need a pancho villa, and if at all possible, zapata.

I need a fidel castro for sure, but i can't find any trace of a lh.
I also need a canadian leader (other than trudeau.)
This may be a few thousand miles off, but i desire (read: not need) a more modern Israeli LH.

As some of you may know, i'm working on a mod, and i feel that the Americas are woefully underrepresented.
I know this has been said, but i need a pancho villa, and if at all possible, zapata.

This may be a few thousand miles off, but i desire (read: not need) a more modern Israeli LH.

You should DL my Americas Module Pack. You can use anything you want from there but it has a good amount of flavored units, flags, and leaderheads you can use.

1. You can also use Colonization's Champlain as a Canadian leader.
2. "A more modern Israeli leader" than whom? If you mean more modern than David and Solomon than you have Ben-Gurion. If more modern than Ben-Gurion, so far there were only suggestions to make Golda, Itzkhak Rabin or Arik Sharon, but no LHs.

I believe Stuy might be a good base for Sharon.

Rabin could be based on Suryavarman (as anti-Semitic as it might sound) with Lincoln's hair.

There's William Lyon Mackenzie King for Canada.

Ekmek has been talking about making Pancho Villa, but he's not really into making LHs right now.

1) Osama Bin Laden
2) English King w/ Sword - Maybe King Arthur or Richard the Lionheart or William?
3) Spain - Cortez
4) Germany - Wilhelm

How hard would it be to put Amra's King Hiram (of Tyre/Pheonecia) LH's head with the "star of david" robe from the old cyrus look-alike David LH, and/or The Capo's Solomon LH accessories? Would it be easy to mix and match all those Leaderheads? I think if certain bits and peices were combined it would make for the perfect King Solomon The Wise. But that Hiram LH face/beard/head just shouts of Solomon to me. I'd say it might need a slightly lighter shade, but the general look still makes me think of King Solomon.

I think Capo made a pretty good Solomon, but that he still looks too much like Darius and more arabic/persian than jewish or hebrew. I think it's mostly Darius's dreadlocked beard and the persian like dress/toga that does it in.

In my Solomon's defense; Solomon probably DID look more, as you say it, "Arabic/Persian" than what you may traditionally call Jewish today. In fact I am relatively sure that the Arabic people are a semetic people, and would resemble Israelites much more than they would resemble a Persian.

In my Solomon's defense; Solomon probably DID look more, as you say it, "Arabic/Persian" than what you may traditionally call Jewish today. In fact I am relatively sure that the Arabic people are a semetic people, and would resemble Israelites much more than they would resemble a Persian.

I totally agree with that. Don't forget that the Jews originated in the Middle East. The Jews you may be familiar with from Europe or America are Ashkenazi Jews, who look more European. Don't forget about the Sephardi Jews, who look more like the original Israelites. Their skin is darker and they really look more like Arabs.

And yes, the Arabs are a Semitic people, just like the Jews. At least according to the Bible, Jews and Arabs are "cousins". The Jews are the descendants of Yaakov (Jacob), while the Arabs are the descendants of Ishmael (Ismail)- both sons of Abraham from different women (Sarah and Hagar, respectively).

Hillary and Palin could probably be used on a 50 States mod (as leaders for New York and Alaska).

Bob Barr lol

Hillary and Palin could probably be used on a 50 States mod (as leaders for New York and Alaska).

Much rather have Hillary leading NY State than Charles Schumer. On that note, much rather have Palin as Governor than Gov. Patterson!

Much rather have Palin with me now LOL!

I still would like to see a Tony Blair LH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom