Lemmy the Indecisive and his plucky British Advisor Sidekicks

Hmmm...
Perhaps the next one, Lemmy takes all the advice from ONE of the advisors. I.e. only the military. Of course for that to work, he would need to take the advice of the advisor least well suited to the civ, i.e. the military advisor for Gandhi's India, the science advisor for Germany, etc...

Hey, thanks for the story, Lemmy! And awesome Wikipedia entry, hahaha!

Lurker number 251 would like to congratulate you on just being epic, and then asks for you to make a similar game with the only thing changed being it on an easier level- itd be awesome if you actually won with just the adviser's help ;)

If that was an actual Wiki screen shot and not just something edited then Wiki already deleted the page. :lol:

You must've missed some key advice! Don't you know this game is dumbed down and even a 5-year old can do it?

/shrugs

Lemmy101, your next one should be on a way easier setting, give your poor military advisor a chance and let him lead you to victory! (Purely for reading sake)

This isn't a Civ V bashing forum. Bring your negativity elsewhere.

I'd assumed he was sarcastically commenting UPON all the negative reactions.

Anywho, thanks for the fun playthrough, Lemmy. I'm still on the fence about eventually getting V, but at least you showed that it can be fun. :goodjob:

Shouldn't it be "take your negativity elsewhere"? :p

''Bring'' sounds more like the people ''elsewhere'' might appreciate it.

That was awesome. Perhaps next time we will listen to Attacko, that wise sage of Civ 4 combat.

Top Bottom