Let's play an OT game

I have an idea for a game we can play. Each person in OT will write a paragraph or two describing themselves, without giving away anything explicit (your username, your location (if it is publicly known on the forum, or your age (same).

This is mostly regarding your political beliefs, hobbies, and interests.

Each person who wants to participate will send me a PM of their writing sample and after all the results are in I will post all the different samples, and everyone will have to guess who wrote what.

By this time, are there any things about our political beliefs, hobbies, and interests that we haven't already shared? :crazyeye:

(It's not a bad idea, but I'm betting that most people will be easily identified)

I also forgot to add I'd prefer people write about themselves in first person.

I like it. Let's keep it short like under 50 words a submission.

I like it. Let's keep it short like under 50 words a submission.

People can submit as many (or few) words as they like.

FYI someone (will not name who they were) sent me a message with their post and then admitted it was just a copy-paste from somewhere else on the internet.

Note: These MUST be your own words. If they are not your own words, then the submission is disqualified.

That was 19th century theater, tyvm.

;)

I'm inclined to join because it sounds fun, but I have like no idea what to write

I feel like this whole thing is some sort of data collection trick.

Are you actually serious? :lol:

I think you should throw a few fake ones into the mix as well, maybe steal them off random dating profiles or something so you're not writing them yourself.

Well, pretty much no one has PMed me anything so the game is off unless I get more contestants.

Not my fault if you didn't want it. :p

You could have claimed to have got loads of them, then just posted 95% fake ones. That would have been fun in and of itself.

Reactions: rah
Top Bottom