[LH] Hitler

Okay, I've addressed those issues, and (finally) added KrugerPritz's cap

Different from post #45, the updated, pissed:thumbsup:, Hitler's hat looks like:

Please help:help:

I've included his skin as an option, too.

What's the difference between them? I tried them both but they look the same (Hitler & Hitler0)

Nice work! I've been thinking about doing the same thing myself, but I hate making leaderheads. :lol: The suit is a vast improvement over the painted on suit on napoleon's uniform.

Something doesn't look quite right though, does he use shaders?

Also, he looks way better without the hat, but you've solved that by uploading two versions. ;) I also prefer a black tie, but that's just personal preference again.

I've tried several times to install this but every time i get a red screen when selecting him and a pink square as his icon. I know I am not getting the art defines leaderheads file correct so could you please post which file goes in which of the categories (e.g. NIF, BUTTON, etc.). Thanks in advance because I like the look of the hitler and can;t wait to play it, I have set up everything else correctly, just this file!

Liking the look of Hitler, well done it's very good quality.

Ok, as much as I hate making leaderheads, I decided to make a new Hitler from scratch. The neck cutting into his shirt has been corrected, is there anything else that needs fixing?

Also, you get a cookie if you can guess which leaderhead I used as a base to make it.

Ok, as much as I hate making leaderheads, I decided to make a new Hitler from scratch. The neck cutting into his shirt has been corrected, is there anything else that needs fixing?

Also, you get a cookie if you can guess which leaderhead I used as a base to make it.
First, great effort... I can tell you put some time in this... you asked for feedback, so I'll give my constructive criticism (meant to be helpful, not anything negative).

On the looks... I dunno... something just not quite-right, but I can't put my finger on it. The lips and the eyebrows seem a bit off... both too narrow maybe? The eyebrows kinda look like those girls who shave their eyebrows off and draw them back on with a pencil. :dunno:

If I were to sum-up my first thought when looking at this version of Hitler... I'd say "baby face"... not sure how to correct it though. I know LHs are difficult to do, and this is not my forte'.

P.S.
I guess I'm not getting a cookie, cuz I have no idea who's face you used as a base... good job on that.

Hmm... I don't know who that's based on.

His head shape kinda looks like Gorby's, though.

First, great effort... I can tell you put some time in this... you asked for feedback, so I'll give my constructive criticism (meant to be helpful, not anything negative).

On the looks... I dunno... something just not quite-right, but I can't put my finger on it. The lips and the eyebrows seem a bit off... both too narrow maybe? The eyebrows kinda look like those girls who shave their eyebrows off and draw them back on with a pencil. :dunno:

If I were to sum-up my first thought when looking at this version of Hitler... I'd say "baby face"... not sure how to correct it though. I know LHs are difficult to do, and this is not my forte'.

P.S.
I guess I'm not getting a cookie, cuz I have no idea who's face you used as a base... good job on that.

I think I see what you mean.. I need to furrow his brow more and adjust some of his wrinkles. It still resembles the base leaderhead slightly, so you should be able to get the cookie. :yumyum:

I think I see what you mean.. I need to furrow his brow more and adjust some of his wrinkles. It still resembles the base leaderhead slightly, so you should be able to get the cookie. :yumyum:
...Roosevelt!? The chin and oblong head shape are similar...

Cheers, LT.

Top Bottom