[LH] Hitler

@ Ekmek - I can send you the Nif if you like, although I don't know about your chances of importing it into Blender. :( It could work if you cleared out some of the shader stuff first though.

I had to remove the jacket and the tie but was able to get everything else to import into blender (jacket and tie can be added later)

I'll see if I can work on something but I, uh, I have this thing called colonization on my computer that I'm deep in at the moment...;)

Wrong thread, dude. But you might wanna check out MaxRigaMod BTS3 (just out) or Merged Mod.;)

How about Chuggi's Hitler below the neck (suit) on an existing Hitler face (Elhoim/NikNak)?

But Chuggi's also has the best Hitler hair out of the existing attempts, and you'd lose that if you switch heads. I say let him finish it up himself; it's already the best-looking version even if it isn't perfect.

But Chuggi's also has the best Hitler hair out of the existing attempts, and you'd lose that if you switch heads. I say let him finish it up himself; it's already the best-looking version even if it isn't perfect.
I want Chuggi to finish, that's why I asked.

Thing-is, the suit is PERFECT... the head... well, the hair may be nice, but frankly there's something about the face that screams "Jim Henson's Muppet-Baby Hitler" or something... hard to put a finger on it, but Hitler just seems a little too cute/cuddly right now, and I'd rather stick with an older version then get a cuddly Hitler.

the hair is a separate object. I guess if you guys want a quicky I could probably add the suit and hair to the hitler based on fdr...

the hair is a separate object. I guess if you guys want a quicky I could probably add the suit and hair to the hitler based on fdr...
Ewwwh... I hate the Hitler based on FDR. It looks like... well... a Hitler based on FDR. Of course, if you could make it look more like Hitler (and ditch the hat).

I want Chuggi to finish, that's why I asked.

Thing-is, the suit is PERFECT... the head... well, the hair may be nice, but frankly there's something about the face that screams "Jim Henson's Muppet-Baby Hitler" or something... hard to put a finger on it, but Hitler just seems a little too cute/cuddly right now, and I'd rather stick with an older version then get a cuddly Hitler.

I wouldn't say its cute and cuddly.

I think the other Hitlers, while they are good and much better than anything I seem to be able to pull off so far in my attempt at making a leaderhead, are not nearly as good as this one. The other ones look exactly like someone just threw a Hitler costume on Napoleon or on FDR, but this one looks unique. Maybe it isn't perfect, but I still agree with Vrenir that it is the best out there right now, even unfinished.

But I can also see what you are saying; his "disposition" (I guess that would be the correct term in this case) doesn't seem very Hitleresque, I think if the top portion of his head was smaller/thinner he'd look more like his image, just by looking at it. But I'd use it as is personally.

Ewwwh... I hate the Hitler based on FDR. It looks like... well... a Hitler based on FDR. Of course, if you could make it look more like Hitler (and ditch the hat).

that may take more work. I still mant it to some way use augustus's animations (pacal's would be cool too but thats pretty much impossible). The thing I don't like about the napoleon based ones is that the nose is off and the texture looks weird. The fdr one I think had a great skin texture but the animations made it so un-hitler.

if you don't want an fdr hitler than I guess we should way on chuggi then.

What I want is a Hitler-Hitler. I don't want an FDR Hitler or a Napoleon Hitler. Ekmek, you're good at making LHs look like nothing you base it on (I still don't know the base models that half your work is based on). Meiji doesn't look like anyone but Meiji, Franz Josef doesn't look like anyone but Franz Josef, Mussolini? Great stuff!... etc, etc.

Now Chuggi... he's damn good... and I'm sure, given the time, Chuggi can/will make a top-notch Hitler, and this one is "on the way"... problem-is, I (personally) don't think it's there yet, but I do have confidence that Chuggi can make it that way... my only problem with Chuggi is that he (obviously) has a "real" life... his time that he's able to commit to here is spotty at best, and often-times near non-existant. That's not Chuggi's fault, nor do I fault him for having higher priorities in life then a game (certainly nothing wrong with that)... but for those of us waiting for the "perfect Hitler"... well... it either leaves us as the mercy of Chuggi's busy personal life, or at the hands of FDR/Napoleon looking Hitlers... I still think this Hitler by Chuggi as-is, still needs more work on the face... it's either too chubby or too shiny or too effeminate... not sure what to say, but it's "off"... unique, yes... doesn't look like FDR or Napoleon, but it doesn't look like Hitler either IMHO.

In a nutshell, I have confidence that Chuggi could pull-off the perfect Hitler as he's very talented... but his track record of finishing projects before the polar ice caps melt is not really great. Nothing personal, and I surely understand why, but it is what it is. Chuggi is a great talent, but he's an "overbooked" one.

Everybody has different tastes... I kinda like Elhoim's/NikNak's Hitlers, Napoleonesque as they may be, they're better then the FDR Hitler or the "cute" Hitler (it's unfinished anyways, so let's realize it just ain't done). Technically, the FDR Hitler was well-done, but to me it's just FDR with a funny mustache and Stalin's hat.

I still search the world for the "Perfect Hitler LH"... it doesn't exist yet, and that includes the not-yet-finished work of Chuggi, as well as the Napoleon and FDR-based Hitlers... someone needs to start (and finish) a proper Hitler that looks like Hitler, and isn't too cute either! For now, I think the closest ones are the Elhoim/NikNak Hitlers... the animations work well too... surely there are bits and pieces of other Hitlers that are done better, but overall there's not a "perfect" Hitler out there yet.

I know what you are saying. I think the "perfect" hitler may be hard to pull off. I guess I haven't been "inspired' to really work one because to really pull it off there are some elements missing like head shaping etc. that I cant figure out.

For other leaders like Franz, someone mentioned the San Martin chops and then the Julius face and saladin animations really pulled it off. Thats how I got fired up and finished him off.

Some leaderheads that I cant figure out how to pull off languish in my "blender purgatory." Reagan was there but is out thankfully to bernie14. Ataturk has been there for awhile but I might be getting somewhere. Meanwhile a new Cleopatra, Juarez, a better Alexander the Great, Chiang Kaishek, Gustavus Adolphus, a female viking/valkyrie, Gaddafi, Nasser, and Olympias are stinking up the place :(

I think most of the problem revolves around the lips. They are a little to pink and curve up at the ends instead of down. Thats what gives him that charub look. Might also help to thin the head out a little if thats possible, but if the lips were darkened a little and pulled down at the ends it would look alot less feminen.

I think most of the problem revolves around the lips. They are a little to pink and curve up at the ends instead of down. Thats what gives him that charub look. Might also help to thin the head out a little if thats possible, but if the lips were darkened a little and pulled down at the ends it would look alot less feminen.
Good observation... also, I think the cheeks may be a bit too "puffy", and the jawline is too round/soft... he should be given a more angular jar line like in the picture/painting. I still think the mustache needs a little work too.

I like it personally, however I think it would be helpful if we could "see it in action" so to speak, which is why I asked for the files. I find that, often times at least, you get a better grasp of what it looks like when you see it in motion.

Top Bottom