1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

LINESII- Into the Darkness

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Lord_Iggy, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Contempt

Contempt The Barbarian Warlord

Very well. They may move freely into our lands, and we will hold to our original promise of Southern Shalamari lands for the Gerber kingdom to control for their help against the corrupt Crystal Ridge Alliance. There might be further conflict in the future that the Lengelzai will call upon Gerber for, but for now, rebuild your nation.

2. jalapeno_dude

jalapeno_dude AKA Panda Judo Eel

Woohoo! 8 awards! :dance:

I've been going for interesting rather than powerful nations in this NES, and it's nice to see that noticed.

3. das

das Regeneration In Process

Good. Then let us live in peace and destroy all that stand against us.

4. LittleBoots

LittleBoots The Bloody Banner

@JD - pssst, Shae da Dale = Ci-ta-del. Yes, thats right, we think you're gods from a heavenly realm. Get over yourselves :p

5. Kentharu

Kentharu Zebra Commander

most generalist.... thats good right? i wonder if i should put it in my sig

From the Gorinese Empire
    To the Lengel Horde

The Lord Kaiser is pleased that you have accepted both trade and the peace with Khemri.

ooc iggy i think you should do a BT update for the first update in the new thread

6. das

das Regeneration In Process

Depends on how you look on it. On one hand, it means that you're all-around good. On the other hand it implies mediocricy and lack of any particular brilliance. :p

7. IronMan2055

IronMan2055 Korra 2011

yay that means it gets my name

8. jalapeno_dude

To: Tuatha

Agreed, so long as all of your people swear a vow of eternal pacifism.

9. LittleBoots

To: The Sea Gods of Shae da Dale
    From the Tuatha

Bear with us, mighty Gods. This concept of "pacifism" is foreign to us. Please explain.

10. jalapeno_dude

Pacifism is simple, as it is the natural way of humanity. You shall not harm your fellow man, or your fellow nation, except in self-defense. Without war to divide us, we shall all prosper together.

11. LittleBoots

OOC: In my defense, the nation that I proposed to Iggy was the complete opposite (only in regards to them being very warlike) and I guess that part of the update didn't register. Making none of the above make sense. Will have to talk to Iggy about it, should have noticed that earlier. Was too excited. Stupid me. Read the description that I wrote. Perhaps pacificistic is taken to mean "they don't conquer" but the civilization envisioned and approved had essentially constant internecine war over honour and tribal disagreements and whatnot.

12. ~Darkening~

~Darkening~ Weep, Mother.

Wow. I actually got an award. Maybe it was me but I don't think I was that strong. I never got any real time to build up. Had to charge into war after war after bloody war. Anyways, I still hold a certain NAP behind the reasoning ;].

@Iggy: I have a couple questions:

1.) Sheep, cows, and goats have all been domasticated, right?
    2.) Would the region that I'm in now be similar to lower Siberia?
    3.) Do I have contact with the lower three nations?

13. North King

North King blech

lurker's comment:
    Update is god. Follow the update, though you may pray to update to change its verdict, and with supreme faith, you may be successful.

14. jalapeno_dude

Not if you want iron, you won't... :p

EDIT: I guess we should wait for Iggy to resolve this, given that he said in the next update that it was "the exact same nation" as the citadel encountered before...

15. LittleBoots

Plenty of people died before Iron in this NES alone. I'll get along quite fine killing people with my teeth if I have to. ;)

16. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

I'm going to do a regular update, but maybe it'll span a century or two. That's how I plan to do BTesque things in this NES. All major wars are resolved, save the Nurmaferi conflict, which will probably take one turn...

1. Yes, 2. I wouldn't know about lower Siberia, your area has got moderate precipitation levels and is generally cool, 3. Through the Citadel, yes.

About Tir Tairngire: It's however LB wants it, the only set thing is the existence of the 'Sky God' worship.

17. Cuivienen

Cuivienen Deity

You forgot one - everyone and her aunt are now at war with Emor.

Iggy, could you confirm, at least, that there is a reasonable place on the map somewhere for Kelios?

18. LittleBoots

Mighty praise to the Great Penguin God! As you can see, NK, my devotion is strong. ;)

Therefore we're sticking with the description of our people and the diplo thus far.

To the Sea Gods of Shae da Dale
    From the Tuatha

Now we are very confused, for the Sky Gods have guided us towards the opposing ideal. Perhaps you know of the Sky Gods? Do they reside in the same realm as your people? And when can we be introduced to the other Gods of your realm?

19. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Yes, although I had to delete a few secret NPCs to make space for you.

20. jalapeno_dude

What are the ideals of your Sky Gods?

We believe that all gods have the same message and truth at their core. Let us try to reconcile our beliefs.