[NEWCIV] Louis's Civ Request Thread

Louis the XIV

Sun King
Hi!
Here I will be posting all of my new modular civilization.
You can also request civs here if you feel like it and I will try to complete them, but I am only doing 1 civ a day.
All the civs are only compatible with BTS 3.19 and are modular.
To make your mod modular you will need to edit the config file in the same folder as assets and write a 1 next to modular.

P.S. If you want the civilopedia text to be in another language other then English tell me cause all my creations will be in English.
All the new civs are posted in the comments, if you don't want to search through the comments here is the index to the download links.

Index:
Romania
Hungary
Manchuria
Normandy
Tibet
Yakut
Kush
Samoyedic
[COLOR=lightskyblue ]Kalabhra[/COLOR]
If you plan on using these civs I suggest using 25 Color Mod! created by me that adds 25 new colors in Civilization 4 BtS.

Buna Ziua!
The Romanian Empire
Download Here
Leaders: Decebal
Basarab
Carol I

Unique Unit: Cavaler replaces Knight
Unique Building: Salina replaces Forge
Color: Dark Red

To play with this civ you will need to drop the modules folder in assets and make your mod modular from Config file.
P.S. If you haven't noticed yet I put the word Hello in the language of the Civ I created in front of the Civ.

Last edited:
HI!
Here I will be posting all of my new modular civilization.
You can also request civs here if you feel like it and I will try to complete them.

Modern Italy

Start year: 1700 as Duchy of Savoy or 1848 as Kingdom of Sardinia
Leaders: Cavour
Mussolini
Andreotti

Unique Unit: Bersagliere replaces Grenadier and starts with Blitz
Alpino replaces Infantry and starts with Guerrilla I

Unique Building: Grand Hotel replaces Hotel and gives gold for city size

UHV1: Italian unity: Conquest Italy in 1860
UHV2: Italian Empire: Conquest Libya by 1912, Greece by 1930, Ethiopia by 1936
UHV3: Italian economic miracle (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_economic_miracle): do something in 1960

I don't really understand the UHV's. I don't know how to add civs in RFC but I tried many times and failed.
If you want I can create an Italy civ for BTS but I can't create UHV's or start year or civ renaming.
Also tell me if you want the civilopedia to be in another language other then English, cause I do all my civs and mods in english only

Start year: 1700 as Duchy of Savoy or 1848 as Kingdom of Sardinia
Leaders: Cavour
Mussolini
Andreotti

Unique Unit: Bersagliere replaces Grenadier and starts with Blitz
Alpino replaces Infantry and starts with Guerrilla I

Unique Building: Grand Hotel replaces Hotel and gives gold for city size

UHV1: Italian unity: Conquest Italy in 1860
UHV2: Italian Empire: Conquest Libya by 1912, Greece by 1930, Ethiopia by 1936
UHV3: Italian economic miracle (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_economic_miracle): do something in 1960
But in RFC Dawn of Civilization there already is Italy so if you want Italy in an RFC mod you should check it out.

Last edited:
Sorry: i found a post of yours in the RFC DoC section of this forum and i though you were talking about RFC DoC.
I know there is an Italy in RFC DoC, but it is a Renaissance Italy, not a Modern Italy made by Savoy House.
It is a different history.

Ni Hao!

Manchuria requested by @MalayanGamer
The Manchurian Empire
Download Here
Leaders:
-Taizu of Jin
-Shunzhi
Units: Eight Banner replaces Cuirassier, 30% combat against gun powder units
Buildings: Piaohao replaces Bank, also gives espionage
Color: Dark Yellow
Modular
Credits: I'm not sure who created the Eight Banner, Darkstyx for the Sejong (Shunzhi), and Leoreth for the Songsten (Taizu) from Dawn of Civilization.

Last edited:
I'm adding 200 civs to my mod, but as I was grouping them, I noticed that there's not really a good flavored civ representing the Slavic peoples. So maybe just like a generic Slavic civ.

Or rather, do you do units? Perhaps a Slavic unit set.

I'm adding 200 civs to my mod, but as I was grouping them, I noticed that there's not really a good flavored civ representing the Slavic peoples. So maybe just like a generic Slavic civ.

Or rather, do you do units? Perhaps a Slavic unit set.
I'm sorry but I can't really create units. I can try but I'm only 60% sure I will succeed.
A slavic civ could be the Khwarazmian empire, the Rus', the Bulgarians, or Serbia. You can choose, but for units I'm not the guy to create them.
If you want I can create a new art style called Eastern European., I have always wanted to do that!

I recommend you start of with Civ Gold. That mods adds around 150 civs already and with another 200 from you and the 100 civ dll it could be one the best mods ever!

Civ Gold is great, but it's only 120 civs, and none of them are flavored. I've started working on creating my own flavored art-styles looking through what other mods have done.

As for civ requests, I think Burgundy and Normandy would be interesting. Normandy's obvious leader would be William the Bastard, but he wasn't the only Norman who went about conquering just before the crusades. Roger would become king of Sicily, lower Italy and parts of North Africa. Bohemond and Tancred led the 1st crusade, with Bohemund setting up a city-state in Antioch..

Civ Gold had an update which made flavored units. I'm not sure what flavored units mean but in civ gold every civ's units look different..
If you want I can make the Crusader kingdom as a modular civ today. But I only do one civ per day so tell me exactly which one you want today.
EDIT: Nevermind I will do the Kingdom of Normandy next

Last edited:
Salute!
Normandy requested by @The Snug

The Kingdom of Normandy
Download Here
Leaders:
-William the Conqueror/the Bastard
-Robert Curthose II
Unit: Heavy Swordsman replaces Maceman, ignores city defense and has 20% combat at city attacking.
Building: Port replaces Harbor, brings in 25% income.
Color: Light Blue
Credits: Embryodead for the Norman swordsman, AbsintheRed for William and Robert II
Modular

Last edited:
I have a civ request, I would like to have some civ in siberia in my 100 civ worldmap.
Yakutian/yakut civ would be nice.

I have a civ request, I would like to have some civ in siberia in my 100 civ worldmap.
Yakutian/yakut civ would be nice.
I have already created a Yakut/Sakha Tribe civ in my mod Historia Vincit. Their leader is Tygyn, UU: Okhotnik replaces hunter/scout UB: None.
Should I still make it modular or are you going to copy paste the corresponding parts in your mod?

I have already created a Yakut/Sakha Tribe civ in my mod Historia Vincit. Their leader is Tygyn, UU: Okhotnik replaces hunter/scout UB: None.
Thats nice, I have to check that as soon as possible:) I will DL your mod tonight.

edit: Sorry, didint answer your question. I can make it modular for ROM-AND which I use my self but yes I think you should make it modular and upload in database. Im sure theres also others who would like to use it.

Last edited:
Thats nice, I have to check that as soon as possible:) I will DL your mod tonight.

edit: Sorry, didint answer your question. I can make it modular for ROM-AND which I use my self but yes I think you should make it modular and upload in database. Im sure theres also others who would like to use it.
The mod I told you about has a couple of problems. Anyway I don't really recommend playing except for the 2020 scenario which is really cool, but it is still a good folder in which you can find a lot of art, civs, leaders, etc...

Top Bottom