M-NOTW XI: The Murderer's Web

I've got to apologize to Seon, who I seriously screwed over and ultimately lead to the death of us. That's probably my worst failure. Again, I'm very sorry, Seon.

'tis alright...:sad:

Here is my fabulous role.
]The Heiress' Best Friend

Allignment
Innocent

Ability
None

Items
None

Background
You've known the heiress since childhood. You have had many good times, when you heard her father was in trouble you insisted on coming to see what it was about. Now that he is dead you have partially regretted your descision but you are still willing to stay and help your friend solve the case.

You lived with such a role and I didn't… [pissed]

You really are an evil Australian person!

It's kind of funny. The only reason why I killed Takhisis was this:

"You know, I always kind of watned to kill Takhisis before I died"

There wasn't any? :dunnow:

We had very simple instructions.

'Kill just about everybody'?

I still want to know what the rake did, so here's my Role PM :)

Darth Caesar said:
The Groundskeeper

Allignment
Innocent

Ability
None

Items
Rake

Background
You are a man of the Earth. You love dirt, grass, and anything else that grows. You have happilly tended the grounds of the millionaires mansion. Unfortunately your gardening skills are not of use here, so you'll hold on to your trusty rake and let the detective do his work.

The rake did absolutely nothing, I put it in there just to drive you mad.

Rakes can be dangerous in the wrong hands :

Spoiler :

Here was my PM:

Spoiler :

The Inspector

Allignment
Innocent

Ability
You cannot be killed until the heiress is killed. Every night you may protect someone from being night-killed (Item enabled) NOTE: This doesn't work on the heiress.

Items
Police Revolver (Gives holder protection ability)

Background
You are a inspector for Scotland Yard. Long have you known the detective and have aided many of his cases. When he asked you to acompany him to solve a murder you happily accepted. Little did you know that the case was much more dangerous than either of you expected.

So if you had protected takhisis, we would have been an impervious trio of townie doom!

So yes, I'd say this game was a little biased in favor of the town. The fact that if I'd shared my nature with verarde, after civplayah's death it would have been literally impossible for them to win confirms it.

So yes, I'd say this game was a little biased in favor of the town. The fact that if I'd shared my nature with verarde, after civplayah's death it would have been literally impossible for them to win confirms it.

Yes, that sounds a bit silly.

Top Bottom