m-NotWIII: A Game of Thrones--Game Thread

Subscribed. I didn't even notice this. I will get to it in a second/

Winston hughes, you can have the sword, dude. But clearly a conservative administration won't get the job done here. And you're still at the drinking phase. We need a more psychedelic mayor. Vote Autolycus for mayor!

Some restrictions may apply, void where prohibited.

Now I come to think on it, that job's a poisoned chalice anyway. I'll change my vote to Autolycus for Major.

Oh, and now that the Seon the Blacksmith has graced us with his presence, perhaps Ekolite the Miller could consider doing likewise.

yes, yes, Ekolite the Miller has always been staring at my flock with unwanted lust in his eyes, perhaps he is the one who has stolen my staff.

Autolycus can be Mayor though I dont like Ravus Sol was going on about. A soldier like Winston should make use of the sword

The brave Autolycus can be mayor. Surely the Retired Soldier Winston can make use of the sword.

bestrfcplayer, why do you always sign up for games without participating in them?

Autolycus for mayorship. Winston can have the sword.

I would like it, but I wouldn't be good with it I am afraid. I never dealt with a sword before...only work that ever gets done around in this place is fitting horseshoes onto horses!

Autolycus can be mayor. Winston can make use of the sword. That fool Sprig nearly killed my poor hawk for coming close to his flock.

"One has to protect his lambs, i would try kill it again if it ever came near again, but alas my flock has run away. I bet it was you who stole my staff !!!"

(OOC: did i really try to kill your hawk?)

I agree that lurkers are useless- bestrfcplayer.

Autolycus can be mayor, and have the sword.

bestrfcplayer's penalty is DEATH.

"One has to protect his lambs, i would try kill it again if it ever came near again, but alas my flock has run away. I bet it was you who stole my staff !!!"

(OOC: did i really try to kill your hawk?)
OOC: What do you mean? This is a game.
unvote vote: bestrfcplayer even thought hes already as good as dead.

unvote vote: bestrfcplayer even thought hes already as good as dead.
Then why even vote for him? You're admitting that you shamelessly jumped on a bandwagon for no reason.

Unvote bestrfcplayer, Vote: link16

Update Four

After having decided that they would put things up to vote so that they could enjoy this dangerous experimentation with a new governmental system, Traum's inhabitants swarmed to the castle courtyard yet again. They decided that since the Duke was both a) innocent, at least, of directly being against the town (his crimes of being a Duke were of course unpardonable.) and b) had at least stuck around to check out what the haps were after the king died, he would get the dubious honor of being the first to be interred in an honorary cemetary. It was located at a respectful distance across the king's makeshift tombstone. After he was buried, a few kind words were said. The rest were just regular, emotionless words, like "the" and "I" and "somniferous" (somebody had discovered synonyms recently.).

That being done, the town seamlessly segued into a heated election for mayor. The Retired Soldier was drunk enough to run again but after quickly sobering up after a few neurons fired in his head decided that the position was a "poisoned chalice" (he later swore that he was the one who had come up with that particular phrase, and Bartender classical_hero let it slide because it was good business.). It soon emerged that Herbalist Autolycus was foolhardy enough to happily accept the position. His platform was a wooden box and on "being groovy." He was a few hundred years ahead of his time on that one, but it was so future it was almost retro, and retro was the new modern, which was the old black.

His first official act was to present the Ornamental Sword to Retired Soldier Winston Hughes, who had a mandate to wield the sword to its fullest power. He smiled and nearly tumbled off the scaffold that had been hastily constructed that the author totally forgot to include earlier.

Finally, there was the matter of the lynch. The aforementioned scaffold had been built for such an express purpose. By the early parts of the morning, it was a platform on which people could make speeches or sit around on or just exist, and by the end of the day it was a place for violence. Baker bestrfcplayer would get to be the first one to die by the town's rope. He had somehow managed to go through two days with nary a word. Maybe he was mute. Or maybe he simply just didn't care.

He was led up to the scaffold. The town rope, suitable for hanging people because it was tied in a hangman's knot, was there.

"..."

It was a powerful speech, as far as last speeches went. The lever was pulled; the body fell, and with a powerful snap, his neck was broken.

Spoiler :
bestrfcplayer was innocent!

Still satisfied that they had done something and not quite satisfied that the spectacle was over, the town threw an impromptu festival for the "First Day Kill" and then headed to bed many hours later.

--

It is now NIGHT!
Night ends August 17th at 10:00 PM PST!

--

Mayor Vote
Autolycus: IIIIIIII
Ravus_Sol: I

Ornamental Sword Vote
Winston Hughes: IIIIIIII
Autolycus: I
Darth Caesar: I

Lynch Vote
bestrfcplayer: IIIIII
link16: II
Ekolite: I
Seon: I

Cull, Ekolite, landlubber--I've got my eyes on you! Well, only two of you. Ekolite was inactive two days in a row so he will be replaced by Takhisis. Cull and landlubber--please stay active! This game is pretty delicately balanced and I really need everybody to do their parts!

(OOC: I've just read my PM)
See ya, all!

Top Bottom