Mafia Hosting Queue - 2015

I say JUMP some spots in the queue

though understandably that might offend british sensibilities

I'm the only Briton on either thread. :p

Take Stargate off the list.

It is done, Events have been scripted and roles as well. Pretty sure I got the balance bugs ironed out.

The main problem is it is host intensive and need 30+ preferable 40 players to do it justice and I can't see me hosting it any time soon and probably not on this forum :(

- - -

Good news is I made up something less intensive.

Large Game - 'Greatest Mafia Game in the world - Tribute' (98% complete)

Setting: Jack Black and his trust side-kick Kyle infiltrate the Grammy music awards hell bent on converting everyone to rock and killing those that do not.

Features: A Limited power-role games. Recruiting Mafia.

Number of players: However many I can get.

Well, if we assume that your new game will take the place of Stargate, you're up next, Sprig.

Otherwise, I should be able to take up three weeks or so with my 24-player game.

time for next small game to start, and time to update opening post?

i'll post tomorrow as i havent made a fewer player proposal

I assume I will make a 15 player version of previous 20 player version of JUMPING mafia so that signups are flexible (whatever number is reached can roll w/ it)

I would like to have the JUMP, but might merge it into 1 draft.

The Queue should be updated :p

Put me up for a future small game tentatively called "Mad Max Fury Road: Onto Valhalla"

who is going to host what now?

Well, if we assume that your new game will take the place of Stargate, you're up next, Sprig.

Otherwise, I should be able to take up three weeks or so with my 24-player game.

Feel free to go ahead of me, my game's still nowhere close to being done.

At this point as nobody in the queue is making a move, I'd say the floor is open for anybody with a game ready to launch.

ATPG wanted to host again, I've written to him. *crosses fingers*

I don know how the queue looks like right now

I don't want to jump anyone. Is everyone in the queue unwilling to go right now?

If so I'll do a thing but I'd like confirmation. People have been waiting for a long while after all.

Well, Visor and Jarrema have recently hosted, I believe, Choxorn isn't ready, Sprig, Buddhafish and MartinLuther aren't here and that basically leaves just you and me, ATPG, and you're definitely ahead of me.

The queue is badly out of date, and I think someone else would've come forward by now if they were ready. I say go for it.

After the million requests to update the incredibly outdated queue that was effectively useless because of how antiquated it was ("last edited October 27, 2015"), it is now up-to-date.

It looks almost exactly the same.

Top Bottom