Map + MP Location Discussion + Registry

CG hey there, you are free to start your own town, but Isthmus City got two slots left.

Hmm actually, I think I'll join Al-Hakimah instead after reading Locke's arguments for a CSP stronghold.

Well, I'd thought about it and figured that I rather leave creating my own cities to my own nation building ;).

I'd join Marijak.

I said I am in Marijak. Add me there.

I'm always repeating myself.

Well, since the system looks to give clustering in central areas some advantages, I'll be resigning my little town of Novoe Vladivostok and will immediately be elected in al-Hakimah, where I could probably steal my old name to set up an enclave in my new district.

And since no one else was in that town, it dies with me and will likely be reborn in a small constituency/neighborhood of mine in my new home.

Alrighty then, the city of Al-Hakimah is full. There's still room in Garit, though. And of course, there's the surrounding countryside...

How's this for district names:

Lockesdonkey: Al-Hakimah Center
LightFang: Al-Hakimah Souq (the old market quarter, now the Financial District)
downtown: Al-Hakimah South
The Yankee: Al-Hakimah West-Novoe Vladivostok (the Russian quarter+some other random neighborhoods)
Bill3000=Al-Hakimah-New City (a recent expansion)

A sketch of the city:

Yellow=Center
Blue=Souq
Orange=South
Red=West-Novoe Vladivostok
Green: New City

So?

EDIT: Finally figured out how to include Bill3000

Woohoo! Go us!

Yes! The Financial District! I'm glad you honor me so. *sketches a bow*

I could always set up a rival district. :p

But what do we do as a city? Or our role in the state/province/administrative district/cookie jar?

I dunno, Yankee. We can figure that out...

But what do we do as a city? Or our role in the state/province/administrative district/cookie jar?
Garit is literally right around the corner on the map - I'd suggest that you live there.

Map isn't updated, but the list should be fixed. Please let me know of any errors.

I know everyone wants their own little party stronghold, but come on... there's gotta be some variety within a region.

We'd be better able to spread ourselves apart if more people signed up to place themselves. I think some people haven't checked in for a while.

1. On account of a misinterpretation, I've bumped Al-Hakimah up to 5 seats. There's still an open seat in Garit.

2. First you have to create the stronghold, then you can spread yourself around. I'd like to think that once Garit is firmed up, the CSP will have created its stronghold and we'll go about spreading ourselves out.

2. First you have to create the stronghold, then you can spread yourself around. I'd like to think that once Garit is firmed up, the CSP will have created its stronghold and we'll go about spreading ourselves out.

Point. But ever since Yankee and LightFang left the Northern Provence, the LRP has it all. I mean, thanks... but when has any given region unanimous voted for any party? I think cities of 3 or higher should have at least one 'minority' party (that's city-wise) represented. The big parties have enough people to sprinkle here and there. The LRP is doing a better job spreading out, and we're about half your size! :lol:

I find it funny that a group called the "Common Sense Party" endorses such feudalism.

I find it funny that a group called the "Common Sense Party" endorses such feudalism.

It's not feudalism, it's finding a regional advocacy.

Top Bottom