Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Except this game apparently half the thread knew Mary wasn't going to play at all so your point has 0 merit so it'd be nothing like Mary's first game.

The point wasn't Mary-specific; scum may have an instinct to avoid interacting with each other or drawing attention to one another. It dispels the suggestion that not mentioning Mary necessarily means nothing.

891 was posted before topsecret had even asked me if I was available to replace Mary, please try again.[/QUOTE]

The post was made an hour before day began, but OK. Discussing timing is bordering on angleshooting so I'll leave that alone. Still strange that Zelda would call the only confirmed townie, a dead player just lynched, scum.

Newyn, you are noticeably more antagonistic after Syn's flip. *shrug*

hello children

Snerk is probably saying not to lynch LA because he might have a role detect ability? Does that jive? If he checks out LA and he isn't a bodyguard, then Argon gets immediately lynched D3. If he is, then there's some coordination available there.

I'll switch from the wagon since if he really is a bodyguard that'd be useful. But I'm undecided who to switch to.

LOL...so at this point, even if some townies had not caught on to Snerk's "subtle hinting" about how he intended to resolve the Argon bodyguard claim crisis, we know the wolves had it sorted out. No surprise that Snerk got blocked.

syn if you vote csargo this will be a very very very spicy eod

I usually follow Tim on wagon shifts but I'm not seeing Csargo. I'm not leaning town on him but I'm not seeing the grievance that demands lynching. Have I missed a slip somewhere?

This is interesting, in an "I always wanted to lynch Csargo and maybe i can twist this to fit" sort of way.

The point wasn't Mary-specific; scum may have an instinct to avoid interacting with each other or drawing attention to one another. It dispels the suggestion that not mentioning Mary necessarily means nothing.

891 was posted before topsecret had even asked me if I was available to replace Mary, please try again.

The post was made an hour before day began, but OK. Discussing timing is bordering on angleshooting so I'll leave that alone. Still strange that Zelda would call the only confirmed townie, a dead player just lynched, scum.

Newyn, you are noticeably more antagonistic after Syn's flip. *shrug*[/QUOTE]

This is a unique situation where people in game knew that Mary wasn't going to be playing this game so your point is actually invalid. Both town and scum had literally 0 reason to talk about someone they know wasn't going to be playing.

It's also not angleshooting in this particular matter since topsecret actually posted when he considered replacing Mary with me in thread so it's just a simple matter of fact that 891 was made before I was an option to replace Mary.

I'm not so much been antagonistic so much as questioning your agenda as the reasons you have for pushing for my lynch are just grasping at straws - saying my ability is unproveable when it's easily proveable, saying that my role had worked with Mario/Luigi before and now pointing towards a Pzelda post that occured before I was asked to replace Mary.

Basically, it feels like you're desperate to get me lynched not so much because you suspect me but because you need me as a mislynch as you're struggling to find anyone else that you think is mislynchable at this point.

Ehhh. Ehhhhhhhh. vote: Choxorn? Eh. I will probably change this closer to EOD. It doesn't feel right.

This was Syns first dip into the madness that became EoD2. He did eventually get off Chox and ended up in the Manasi voters. I have to say that my sense of it is that he wasn't coordinating with anyone and didn't seem invested in lynching or not lynching anyone in particular. I really believe that we managed to go two days in a row with three wagons each without putting a single wolf in the running.

It's also not angleshooting in this particular matter since topsecret actually posted when he considered replacing Mary with me in thread so it's just a simple matter of fact that 891 was made before I was an option to replace Mary.

Matters of fact are seldom actually simple. I'm not saying it happened, but it is distinctly possible that the wolves were privately lobbying TopSecret for you to be Mary's replacement long before he made the call and posted it in the thread...which are also not necessarily the same time for that matter. Pzelda could have known, and blabbed, well before it was posted publicly.

I'm not saying that happened, just pointing out that the 'simple matter of fact' might not be simple, or fact.

Every time I review EoD2, no matter what new filter I have to apply to it, it looks like 'The Keystone Kops play mafia." What a clusterflock.

Shame on me for defending Sun's role. Monty, my boi, I'm angry with you for starting flavour solving. I don't think it brings in mafia and it smells of breaking the rules? Or maybe it doesn't.
So, a more extravagant claim flipped mafia.. that's totally something to work with. I think checking tallies and for spew is in order.
To satisfy you all my character is Bandit. I think I explained how my role works well. I Target another player, take two coins from them and add them in my purse. I won't claim number of my coins.

Think Zelda's kind of outed between Syn not voting him and Zelda not voting Syn and the fact that Logic is probably now confirmed town. That's just me though
Kind of a terrible post. I wasn't around for hours. I would always vote Syn to self-press, especially as a wolf.

Matters of fact are seldom actually simple. I'm not saying it happened, but it is distinctly possible that the wolves were privately lobbying TopSecret for you to be Mary's replacement long before he made the call and posted it in the thread...which are also not necessarily the same time for that matter. Pzelda could have known, and blabbed, well before it was posted publicly.

I'm not saying that happened, just pointing out that the 'simple matter of fact' might not be simple, or fact.

So mafia Pzelda babbled about me been mafia because they lobbied topsecret in secret to replace Mary with me without knowing if I'd even accept the offer to replace in. I mean, if we're going to tinfoil, I guess we might as well go all the way :lol:

So mafia Pzelda babbled about me been mafia because they lobbied topsecret in secret to replace Mary with me without knowing if I'd even accept the offer to replace in. I mean, if we're going to tinfoil, I guess we might as well go all the way :lol:

Much better. It usually takes hours of relentless tunneling to get someone as aggrieved as you were getting back there.

Hey @Zack

I light of the new paradigm, in which Syns is definitely a wolf, there's a question that has been riding in my back seat for a while. What prompted you to pick Syns for your N1 action?

I mean, he had operated below everyone's radar all of D1, so how did he even come to mind?
He posted a couple tallies d1 and I had nothing else to do. He also seemed pretty likely to live to d2; I believe I mentioned I get a coin if the person I message lives though the night.

Good job lunching a wolf guys. :rockon:

Tim, Monty --

Can I get a summary of d2 plz :help: :please:

I haven't read a lot of it, and what I did read was quickly skimmed on my phone

:coffee:

As much as there might be some legitimate reason behind this relentless assault of Newyn, I dont think any of this evidence would hold up in a court of law, so to speak.

Tim, you got the tunnel bore on full throttle before you warned Newyn 'this is how many a tunnel has started.'

Monty, you have been grasping at straws since the last half of D3. Get a hold of yourself.

Great news in the morning. That's rejoicing. :hammer:
And great work Tim/Montmo for the digging you have been doing (though Tim's theory on pzelda slipping about Newyn v2 seems far-fetched). I'll try to do some on another guy I think might be scum (who recently peaked a cat as avatar)

But we shouldn't rule out the possibility that these were both scum wagons.

This (contrary to D1 and D2). I am a firm believer of this. That would explain the relative stability of the final tie, and pzelda/Syn unwillingess to self-preserve vote. Better to have one mafia killed than 2 in a row. That's the reason I voted choxorn then pzelda EOD3, I wanted ties, not just Syn. (nice game btw, except the unbelivable ability claim).

So I say we lynch pzelda tomorrow.

Hard to believe I must be honnest. The 3 days to charge part mostly. But maybe TS got creative here. I don't think the "Red" means anything. We are looking for plumbers here. (...)

I just like the last part I quoted. What do you think about the coercision though? Zack nicely bluffing Syn? Anything else about Zack? What does it tell about Syn? Really nice? Scared townie? or are both Syn/Zack wolfing?

In the light of recent events, any other reaction to this? While funny, I find Zack's claimed ability kinda thin. Maybe that's a cover (a better one than what Syn came up with)

Other "must be watched" is Takhisis. I'll do a recap before EON (but his posting, his claims, his votes... everything feels scum tbh).

S'all good. You are going to have a tough decision about who to protect tonight. Bonne Chance.

Tim said it in french. So peak me. S'il te plait. :please:

Think Zelda's kind of outed between Syn not voting him and Zelda not voting Syn and the fact that Logic is probably now confirmed town. That's just me though

Wow, That speech has convinced me... as explained above.

--------

Now, I plan on using my roleblock ability (I'll pass on total victory so Koopas win this). Any suggestions? I want everyone to discuss this (yeap including scumbags :cooool:) and have several good propositions (or slips) at hand. Keep in mind there probably is a mafia roleblocker too.

I'll update my chart before EON too. I couldn't find the time yesterday.

I guess I might return to Zack wolf? I def started overthinking my reads mid-game.

Top Bottom