Member's Absence Registry

I will have spotty internet for the next three weeks while on vacation in Alaska. I'll be back in crappy disgusting muggy NYC after July 5. Whoopee. :rolleyes:

Glaciers, here I come!! :)

I'm going to be out of internet range from Sunday The 24th Of June (In the Evening) Until Wednesday the 27th of June (Morning)

I am out of Town on my 1 year anniversary

Has it really been a year already?!? :wow:

Congrats Mr. President! Have fun!!
If DaveMcW can't pick up the save, I'll have a go at it while you're gone. (but at the rate the save's been going, you may not miss anything! :lol: )

Welcome back!! :)

Have a good anniversary I trust?

I have some sad news. My daughter is back in the hospital with a new, unrelated heart condition. :sad:

Fortunately, the seizures haven’t returned – but now she has a virus in her heart that’s pretty serious. The left side of her heart is enlarged and isn’t pumping blood like it should. Unfortunately, because it’s a virus, there’s only a limited number of things they can do.
We’ve got some of the best doctors in the region looking at her and a lot of people praying for her – but it’s still very scary, obviously.

Anyway – My activity around here is going to be pretty spotty. I can’t sit in the Intensive Care room all the time, so I’ll probably pop in-and-out – but I wanted you all to know what was going on.
We believe God took care of us last time, and we’re trusting that He will again.
As always, your prayers and well wishes are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
- Josh

I'll be Away This Satuday and Sunday July 28 & 29th. If the save comes in that time Dave, can you please play it and move it along.

Cabin's for some reason don't have internet :mad:...haha

All memebers are important!! :)

I am back now too for 5 days until I haead to Portland for a wedding next weekend :)

Glad you're feeling better C_H (sorry, haven't checked this thread for a while!)

Have a good trip Mr. President... you're quite the traveler! Have fun! :)

My wife and baby and I are all going to the lake for the long Labor Day weekend! :D

No internet up there, so I'm going to be pretty much 100% off the grid from today until Wednesday.

I expect to come back to find the LOCO war nearly finished up and soldiers on their way to Innovia! :thumbsup:

<snip> double post... oops.

I believe I am back after a long, long absence. The wedding went well - you can see pictures at www.pictage.com - do a search for Ben and Heather, sign up (annoying, I know) and then there are the over 1400 pictures our photographer sent us. The honeymoon pictures are up as well. We visited Northern Italy with a stop at the Amsterdam airport (after missing our flight on the way home due to a rain delay out of Venice and spending a few hours not knowing when we'd get home, I am in no hurry to go back to the Schipol in Amsterdam even though it was one of the nicest airports I've been to). Anyway, the honeymoon pictures are in these three albums:
One, Two, and Three

I started a new job and we bought a condo. We're almost finally settled in, so I'm finding a little bit more time for my hobbies again.

I'll be trying to catch up for a while now...

Top Bottom