Meta-Strawman Fallacy General Election Final Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FINAL CHOICE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
~desu

Meh, were going in circles here. Merely by #fifty chat exhisting, the mafia exhists. It doesnt really mean much other than you go to #fifty chat, but from now and again, you can converge to control things by numbers.

See how several threads have ended quickly in a flurry of fiftychatter for proof.

I expect the babe thread etc to do this within a few weeks

:lol:

I made this poll because I like all three. I liked strawmania the best but, as I stated numerously in the previous threads, I liked all three.

If I wanted a certain option to win, I wouldn't have even put the issue to a vote!

As for the existence of a fiftychat mafia, well that's just not really true. Of course, there are certain threads that we get talking about in #fiftychat, and so a bunch of fiftychatters will post in a row, but that is hardly an indication of a "mafia". By and large we don't interrupt things. For instance, we let you abaddon do your little "omg i gotta open new series thredz" thing, because it doesn't really interest us. We did the alt. mem. photo thread once, because it was a funny opportunity, but that's it. It's not as if we're running around tyring to screw things up, we love it here!

Or take the bloodmas thing. Bill thought it would be funny to show up the silly anime avatar that a couple people took on by adopting perf's awesome bloodmas av, so we did so. :D

no, the opportunitys are lacking. :(

:w00t:

:D Can't wait to throw some straw around

Top Bottom