Meta-Strawman Fallacy General Election Final Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FINAL CHOICE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fifty

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that the primaries are over, its time to decide for good!

I've narrowed it down to the two big obvious choices (strawmanbearpig and haystack), plus the best of Feanor's many contributions, strawmania.

YOU VOTE NOW! THIS IS IT! THE BIG ELECTION! 5 DAYS AND ITS OVER!

haystack

ghxghkckkkjlust

Haystack sounds like a real term. Strawmanbearpig is an awesome term.

Strawmania, just to screw with the whole thing and make it tied at 7 with all three choices.

I always liked strawmania. After all, it's ten characters. That has to count for something, and it just tips the balance.

I always liked strawmania. After all, it's ten characters. That has to count for something, and it just tips the balance.

Whats this with with the '10 characters' thing? You guys expressing some OCD or what?

Having ten characters not only minimizes the effort involved in declaring a strawjihad against the poster above you, but it also fits within the ten character limit perfectly.

It's based on the principle of optimization: maximizing the other guy's frustration while minimizing your own efforts. Minimization hits a floor at ten characters, and frustration maximizes when huge chunks of
are followed up by superficial response. So ten characters is the solution to the optimization problem.

Strawmania!

a shoutout goes to strawmanbearpig though. It's a very close second. ;)

EDIT: D'oh! Crosspost with the man himself. :lol:

Having ten characters not only minimizes the effort involved in declaring a strawjihad against the poster above you, but it also fits within the ten character limit perfectly.

Not if you punctuate. :lol:

But now I get it. However, I think it rather unrealistic to assume we would see single word replys to possible strawman-ism style posts. At least that hasnt been the norm to date.

Strawmanbearpig!

Clearly the best.

< Castes the vote that puts Strawmania into the lead by one! :banana:

We're so going to ignore the findings of this poll and just call it whatever the hell we please.

We're so going to ignore the findings of this poll and just call it whatever the hell we please.[/SIZE]

WHAT?! This isn't legally binding?!!! :mad:

All that campiagn money I spent on haystack! :cry:

Top Bottom