Middle East Sim 1960-1990

I would also suggest starting a new thread if this is a new scenario you made.

The only way, of which I am aware, to prevent the razing of cities is to place a wonder in them. You can make great wonders that don't do anything, and it will keep the AI from torching them.

A couple more changes I'd suggest:

Turn off culture flipping. I had half of Iraq, playing as the US, and Basrah and Najaf flipped back to Iraq.

A few of the units need to be renamed: the M1A1 to the M1A2 -- no need for both M16 Inf. and GI Inf. for the Americans. I'm not sure why Hezbollah should be as far east as Iraq. I thought they were centered in Lebanon.

csa945 said:
Turn off culture flipping. I had half of Iraq, playing as the US, and Basrah and Najaf flipped back to Iraq.

Why? Seems to be realistic, don't you think?

Agroschim said:
Why? Seems to be realistic, don't you think?

No; it's not realistic at all. Saddam's regime has never retaken a city after it fell. Al Qaeda took over Fallujah, but Al Qaeda is a seperate entity. And the Shia Iraqis in Najaf and Basrah would NEVER, under any circumstances, revolt against the US and UK to go back under Hussein's rule.

CSA945: Emm, in this scenario the U.S.A is not avalaible! (maybe you must post this in the Middle east 2006 scenario!)

No, I think he's talking about the scenario jlocke created about this scenario.

help me,

i have tcw mod but I can't play this scenario

"file not found - art/units/modern infantry/modern infantry.ini - file not found"

where is the error?:(

help me,

i have tcw mod but I can't play this scenario

"file not found - art/units/modern infantry/modern infantry.ini - file not found"

where is the error?:(

Check in the Scenario's Art/Units folder and find the folder for modern infantry. Make sure that the folder name is spelled exactly the same way the .ini file inside is named. So, if, for example, the ini file says "moderninfantry.ini" , then the Folder name should be 'moderninfantry'. If the ini file says "Silly Bunnies.ini" then the Folder name should be 'Silly Bunnies'.

no, there isn't.

in the art/units folder of MeSim, nothing only AH1, city gun, jeep and katyusha folder

in the art/units folder of TCW fifties, many folder (563 folder .ini) but modern infantry nothing:sad:

Keep in mind that this was based on the TCW of three years ago. The current version
has changed a fair bit since then, and may well no longer be compatible with the scenario
file.

Top Bottom