• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[Mini]Fear and Loathing in Hollywood: An Experimental Mafia [In-Play]

AHHHHH

Will you stop crying already vote: SouthernKing. Just sleep!

vote: Darth Feather. Anyone else what to see a duel? Let's tie them and see who prevails!

This could prove amusing. Vote: Zack

Vote: Zack

You dissapoint me Darth Maul, No duel? No, you let the town do your dirty job. That's not the way of the sith. Give in to your anger!
The way of the Sith is to stay in the shadows, manipulate others into fighting your battles for you. How do you think Palpatine killed the Jedi? He didn't duel each and every one of them, he issued an order to execute them.

The way of the Sith is to stay in the shadows, manipulate others into fighting your battles for you. How do you think Palpatine killed the Jedi? He didn't duel each and every one of them, he issued an order to execute them.

The jedi were the evil and corruption in the republic. There were just tens of thousands.
*Heavy Breathing*
It was impossible to fight all of them. If it were possible for just two sith lords we certainly would have done so. But as soon as we had the possibility and a reason, we attacked, due to the jedi's unlawfull attempt at executing the chancellor. we were the protectors of the republic, the grand saviors.
*Heavy breathing*
What have you done for the right cause in your days?

So we have:

Darth Maul (3)
Darth Vader (3)
:cowboy:

Dalek (1)
Ernst Blofield (1)
Hannibal Lecter (1)
M. Bison (1)

Day 1​

During the voting, Vader and Maul got into a heated conflict.

"You're not a guardian for what is good, Maul," said Vader.

"You're not loyal to Palpatine," snapped Maul.

Both men drew out their red lightsabers and dueled. It was a blur of red light. This went on for a while until one of the men made a deafening screech. Darth Vader's head flew across the room. Maul was victorious.

Darth Feather was Lynched!

Spoiler :
He was a Mafioso!

Night 1 has begun!

Spoiler :
Sorry for the half-assed update, I got bombarded by homework. :(

Night 1:

The sun was almost gone in the sky and the villains were finding areas in the warehouse to camp for the night. Everyone was sleeping peacefully except Hannibal Lecter and Syndrome.

They had great suspicions about Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

They decided to take matters into their own hands. They found Blofeld, backs towards them, in an office chair he found. He turned around, stroking his cat.

"I've been expecting you two, so I have prepared. Let me introduce you to my laser," said Blofeld taking out a laser pointer and aiming it at Syndrome's forehead. The cat took noticed of the little red dot and pounced onto Syndrome's head, claws drawn. Syndrome panicked and started screaming, "OH GOD! GET IT OFF ME!"

"Use your gauntlets, you fool," said Lecter. This thought never occurred to Syndrome and he used his used the zero-point energy from his utility gauntlets to throw the cat out of a nearby window, Lecter following him.

"Well that takes care of that," said Syndrome. Lecter and Syndrome turned around only to find Blofeld pointing a gun directly at them.

"I shall end your lives for that," said Blofeld. Syndrome used his utility gauntlets to disarm Blofeld and arm Lecter. Blofeld raised his arms in surrender. Lecter laughed a malicious laugh. That morning the villains awoke to the smell of succulent, freshly cooked meat and headed to the source of the smell. They found Lecter in the Break Room.

"Breakfast anyone?" asked Lecter, cheeriness in his voice.

"Wait a second, where's Bloefeld?" asked Krank.

JoanK was killed!

Spoiler :
He was a Mafioso!

Day 2 has begun!

Vote: KingMorgan

Screw your silly code. You're nothing more than an angry lumberjack.

OMGUS. vote: KingMorgan

Top Bottom