missing dog found beheaded :(

QFT

I mean, if someone did that to my dog, I'd flip out...

...no, dogs aren't human and I've seen a lot of crazy things in my life, but it takes a pretty sick and perverted person to do that type of thing...I'd be afraid they wanted to do it to me next...

We all should be! I read somewhere that serial killers get their start by remorselessly torturing and killing animals when they're just kids.

If the dog was a yapper, one of the neighbours did it. If its not, it was likely a neighbour kid. Ask around for the lonely kid who gets picked on and has no friends and no real parents.

Side question: if I ate my dog, does it make me more likely a barbarian than, say, I ate a pig or a horse?

I wouldn't care but many would scream barbarian and call the authorities to put you in jail for animal cruelty.

Well, it may not be an amusing prank, but I bet the girl got quite an adrenaline rush.

This is absolutely disgusting, I hope the cops nab this sick bastard quickly and the court throws the book at them.

Is it just me, or are a lot of people getting their judgement clouded over this?

Is it just me, or are a lot of people getting their judgement clouded over this?

Whoever did this performed a cruel act of animal brutality, terrified an innocent girl, and problem is not mentally sound. I don't think this person deserves much compassion.

Let me demonstrate my point:

Whoever did this performed a cruel act of animal brutality, terrified an innocent girl, and problem is not mentally sound. I don't think this person deserves much compassion.

It would be preferrable if you could approach it from a rational POV and not toss charged words around with foam in your mouth.

yes it would. To hell with PC, eating dogs is freakin disgusting.

However, only because for your entire lifetime, you have been exposed to the notion that dogs are human-like beings that are really cuddly and cannot be eaten. Dogs are animals, just like cows, and I don't see you complaining about eating cows.

Why is eating dogs disgusting?
Do you think that the pig is a less able to provoke disgust animal than the dog? ;)

Moreover in rural areas it is very ussual for kids (at least i think it used to be) to have lambs as their pets. But lambs have a very obvious future, which will find them as fellow passengers on a truck, of that horse in 'animal farm'.

However, only because for your entire lifetime, you have been exposed to the notion that dogs are human-like beings that are really cuddly and cannot be eaten. Dogs are animals, just like cows, and I don't see you complaining about eating cows.

blah blah blah. I understand that's reason, i dont care. Eating dogs is wrong.

So, in your opinion, people in, for example,

1.1 China
1.2 Indonesia
1.3 Korea
1.4 Mexico
1.5 Nigeria
1.6 Philippines
1.7 Polynesia
1.8 Switzerland
1.9 Taiwan
1.10 Vietnam
1.11 Arctic and Antarctic
1.12 Surinam

are disgusting, and deranged because they find eating dogs acceptable?

1.1 China
1.2 Indonesia
1.3 Korea
1.4 Mexico
1.5 Nigeria
1.6 Philippines
1.7 Polynesia
1.8 Switzerland
1.9 Taiwan
1.10 Vietnam
1.12 Surinam

not the people, the act. I draw this from my experience of spending my life around dogs. The only reason i would ever eat a dog would be in a famine or other extreme circumstance

Sounds like a thing I would do. But out of spite. Not revenge or anger. Spite is very important to me.

not the people, the act. I draw this from my experience of spending my life around dogs. The only reason i would ever eat a dog would be in a famine or other extreme circumstance

Put simply, you are letting your mind's personal associations define what's right and wrong.

1.1 China
1.2 Indonesia
1.3 Korea
1.4 Mexico
1.5 Nigeria
1.6 Philippines
1.7 Polynesia
1.8 Switzerland
1.9 Taiwan
1.10 Vietnam
1.12 Surinam

No using an animal for food is fine, if that's what they are intended for. Taking somebodies dog that they care about, beheading it and giving it to them in a package is not something a normal person does.

Top Bottom