MM4:The Rule of 6, Sid 6CC-Conquest

I am sorry; I cannot play tonight. If Percy has time, I would be fine with a switch, as long as Percy lets me know he took it. I should be able to play tomorrow night when I get home, though I am not sure how late I will be. If the team just wants to skip me, that would be fine. This game is rather time consuming, and while I have a fair amount of free time, I am having trouble finding blocks of time in which to play a game where there are so many units running around. Though I suppose I could play two turns at a time or something.

Sorry for going off there. More simply, do whatever. I don't want to slow the game this much.

I'd like to see us taking our time for the turns. I myself also don't have a lot of hours per week to play. There WILL be a time whereyou have to wait for 2 days or more for my turns. I believe that we agreed that that is fine. We are a bunch of dedicated players in an exciting game so I'm sure this one won't end prematurely.

no, i cannot play instead of you, because i probably won't be able to play before sunday afternoon, GMT. i'm currently preparing stuff to move back to london tomorrow, so i don't have time to play civ currently ^^

Pre - I am a little disappointed to find that the Zulu have reconnected their iron. Will see about changing that.

1160 AD (1) - Raze Damascus, which only had two defenders.

1190 AD (4) - Raze Baghdad.

IT - America makes peace with the Arabs.

1200 AD (5) - Raze Medina, I think. Well, there isn't a Medina anywhere else, and I think it was Medina. Lost one MI. Sign the Americans back in for 11gpt. With weaker American units to focus on, our units have not been attacked.

1220 AD (7) - Mecca is well defended, but should fall next turn.

1240 AD (9) - Eh, razed it this turn. Two lost AC. Also razed some other little city they just settled.

Arabs are almost done. Then we can turn around and take out the Americans. I would expect that by the end of ten, they'll both be gone. If so, I would land north of Satsuma on a mountain. There are no roads going in, so we can survive the first turn easily. Build an army with our leader (I forgot about it, and only sent a galley in that direction in my last turn) once the current one has no more use, and then drop it off north of Satsuma and fill it with three AC, I guess. Then we can just repeat what we did in Japan-Egypt.

dl123654 said:
Has America tried to resettle their land?

One settler poked out its head, and was then scared back into Chicago by an Arabian stack, which is another reason why I signed America back in.

i am sorry, i can't make it. as i explained in my other SG, i am badly ill today, and don't think i'll be able to free time in the coming week (i already must figure out a way to write due reports and do some work...)

i'm deeply sorry about that.

Save

Preturn 1250AD:

Turn 1 1255AD:

IBT:
See lots of Japan units moving

Turn 2 1260AD:
Raze Najran, no loses

Turn 3 1265AD:
Varna is about to starve, fire scientist, hire one in Nicaea

Turn 4 1270AD:
Land troops on Ice Arabia

Turn 5 1275AD:
Americans building Copernicus again
Americans complete Bach in Washington
Raze Kufah losing one MI

IBT:
America creates Houston

Turn 6 1280AD:

IBT:
Peace treaty comes up for renew, must accept to not break deals

Turn 7 1285AD:
Raze Basra, no loses

IBT:
America has all our ships leave

Turn 8 1290AD:
Troops move back to America
Reblockade

Turn 9 1295AD:

IBT:
Zulu complete Leonardo

Turn 10 1300AD:

Notes:
Our leader is in Adrianople now
We have peace with America for 16 turns now, America will not declare on us because of our strengh
We are -45gpt now and have 1914gold left

lurker's comment: Congrats on a dead civ.

Very good news our first civ down. :goodjob: .

OK I think we are:

Percy Skip
dl12345 Just Played
Aggie UP
Mark On Deck

Aggie said:
EDIT: What's our plan now???

Wait for the American deal to end (16 turns left).

Something I just thought of was to use our units waiting to attack America to blockade them to make sure they don't build any more cities.

Without having looked at the save: do we have to wait for this deal or can we attack another civ first? It feels like a long time to wait 16 turns... although it would be very nice for me to play 10 fast turns. I surely have time for that this night...But THAT should not be the reason to take it slower ;)

I really don't want to wait 16. We might consider breaking the peace. I don't really consider it dishonorable in this case, as we didn't gain anything in the renewal of peace.

I looked at the turnlog and I see that we accepted straight peace. I think that it is perfectly OK to break this treaty, as long as I haven't got troops in their territory while declaring war. We then won't endure a rep hit this way.

I will declare on America and try to eliminate them in my ten...

Try? You mean America and Japan? Getting rid of America shouldn't be a problem with the forces we have over there.

Yes please go ahead and break peace but with troops in neutral territory.

1350 AD save

IHT: Awesome :eek: The world is still backward, except for the Americans, who are almost eliminated !!

IT: America kicks us out. This allows me to start the war next turn :)

Turn 1 (1305 AD) I delcare war on America and land a lot of troop N of Boston.

Turn 2 (1310 AD) The Zulu have Gunpowder :eek:

Boston had a pike, two spears and a longbow. I take it for 6 gold. [5-0]

Turn 3 (1315 AD) I land a SoD with 2 pike, 6 AC, 15 MDI and 20 trebs north of Washington!!

Turn 4 (1320 AD) Trebs get 5 spears to 2 HP and one to 3 HP in Washington.

We lose an AC and two MDI:

Boston is abandoned and we keep Washington for ourselves :) [11-3]

Turn 5 (1325 AD) Nothing much... [12-4]

Turn 6 (1330 AD) Houston only took 2 spears to kill and:

Now our boats are going to visit Japan!! [14-4]

Turn 7 (1135 AD) I land a small SoD on a mountain near Nara (Japan). And I form a new army after disbanding the old one (a bit late). We also have a first Crusader :)

IT: Our pikes on the Japanese mountain kill two archers! [16-4]

Turn 8-9 (1140-1145 AD) During these turns 16 Japanese spears enter Nara :mad: I have to wait for the other troops and the army...

IT: Nicaea riots :eek: How could I be so stupid :(

Turn 10 (1150 AD) I manage to kill 11 spears in Nara [27-9]

Watch out for Japanese galley to our south. Sorry for the slow progress. I could have taken out Nara earlier...

OK 2 down 5 to go. I'll see what I can do.

Mark UP
Bed Head 7 On Deck

Top Bottom