[MODMOD] Legacy of Erebus: Nuova Alba

Okay killed FfH, Orbis, and Lena folders.

installed ffh
installed media files
patched to g
installed orbis patched to h
installed lena

Off to test.

BTW...

Installation

Just run the installer ;)

made me giggle.

Please tell me if you encountered any other issue. If not, I'll add the steps you followed into the Installation part ;)

I found an issue. Updates for LENA aren't being made. (no offense intended)

No issues yet. Even loaded my save games where I could not cast earlier and picked them right up error free.

Opera, the link to the plug-in for the Elohim in post #9 is broken. It's giving an "invalid attachment specified" error. Could you fix, pretty please?

ElohimGuardians v0.21 isnt even compatible with the curent Legacy of Erebus: Nuova Alba Version (.40). Opera whanted to make a new Version or integrate this mod in here mod but current she thake a Moding break.

Yes, few things are compatible with LENA right now. I'm not working on a patch for the moment.

Ah. Oh well. Everyone needs a break from time to time, especially for unpaid work. Good luck with your break, Opera, and I hope you feel renewed and refreshed when you decide to start modding again. In the meantime, thanks for LENA.

Huh.

The "WePlayCiv" forum keeps giving me a Database Error whenever I click to download LENA. Hopefully it will go away, but is there an alternative download available?

If you're still interested in trying a reinstall with FfH patch G (works for me), here is a Download provided by Onionsoilder.

Here are two links provided by KrugSmash:

http://www.filefront.com/13969257/OrbisSetup024.exe/ (base 24)
http://www.filefront.com/15039469/Orbis024-PatchH.exe (patch H)

Using those you could play current LENA :)

Tell me if they work well. If so, I'll include them in the Download post ;)

(PS: I hope you don't mind, Krug!)

Here are downloads for you. FfH, and then the correct version of Orbis. It's not the EXACT right version of FfH, but it should work.

My game seems to keep crashing at about turn 101. If I start back at turn 95, I seem to avoid the CtD, but I can't seem to figure out why.

I'll see if I can play around it, but can you take a look at the save and tell me why it fails?

Grigori, Warlord, 15/16 civs, End of Winter, and a number of other options hit as well. Save should be attached.

Attachments

• Andrew Turn_0101.CivBeyondSwordSave
    353 KB · Views: 38
What was your install order?

Which version of FFH? Cuz you need FFH patched to G. Otherwise, it won't work. Also, do you have a Vista? Cuz that may cause issues. Mine is a PITA.

Top Bottom