[modmodmod] SOI expanded

comment:
only one source of gold for Greece and Libya?
where The Siwa Oasis?
free market for Byzantines?:crazyeye:
Need more geographical congruence:
-more hills&mountains in Balcans&Peloponnesus, fix size of Peloponnesus;
-Rhodes is located north than Crete(which in one latitude to Cyprus);
-Relf Sahara must diversify, add oases, hills, different types of surface; area of the Sahel in the south

Hi! First of all, srry for nitpicking, but since I am quite experienced with creating maps of greece... may I suggest some minor changes? These will all make greece look more like it should from a perspective considering the actual coastline of the country

Other than that this seems like a good mod... keep up the work :)

Oh, and BTW, Cyrenaica shouldn't just be desert... It's libyas most fertile region, with a mountain range (should be hills in game) running along the coast that actually isolates the north coast from the inland desert, and this range and its adjacent coast are part of the Mediterranean woodlands and forests ecoregion, and have a Mediterranean climate of hot, dry summers and relatively mild and rainy winters. The plant communities of this portion of Cyrenaica include forest, woodland, maquis, garrigue, steppe, and oak savanna. (source: Wikipedia, you can also see it in this image, look at the top of cyrenaica)

Attachments

• newgreece.jpg
    newgreece.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 259
If you have map change suggestions, please start a game as the byzantines, open world builder, make your changes, save the file as Map Change suggestions yourname. Post it in this thread as an attachement.

This makes it a lot easier for me to look at and impliment the changes, thanks!

Top Bottom