Multi Player bugs and crashes - After the 13th of July 2013

Please report all multi player bugs and crashes from the 13th of July 2013 (release v31 = SVN 5771)

When posting a an OOS, a bug or a crash please include
The version of C2C you are using;

The logs from all computers (especially the OoS log in the BtS exe folder and the random log in the normal Civ Logs folder).​

Ok so last and year and the early this year hotseat was fine. But now since 2013 spring the first human player in the hotseat does not get to use many of the auto features on units. If the first player dies then the next human in the hotseat game inherits the problem and the buttons will no longer show.

1. No Auto unit upgrade or promotions
2. Only auto hunt works or automate worker.
3. Cant auto patrol, or pillage etc.

Also note: Wheat, Barley and some others in that category look like pete moss graphic.

I uploaded a sample save I was using the latest SVN from July 20 2013. It is on fast pace normal for testing purposes. We usually play it on slow but this a test game my wife and I have been using. It should start you on Egypt and you can see with that unit the problem with auto promote etc. And you'll notice Egypt wheat resources look like Pete Moss. Japan is fine because it is in the lower order of the hot seat slot.

Can someone please look into this. I always use the latest SVN version. Must be something changed in the coding it never use to be an issues. I have made a few posts regarding this mut no response. I only play hotseat or direct IP.

Attachments

• sampleCleopatra BC-0640.zip
    2 MB · Views: 42
You know that most of those settings are bug options right? And it's probable that it's just a matter of the second player not having those options set for them correctly. When the 2nd player comes up, go into the bug options and scour them to make sure all are set according to what you want them to be. It's probably just a change in 'additional player' default settings. If its not that, and the bug settings are being violated, I'm NOT the guy to fix that cuz its python driven. Thus why I haven't said anything up til now... but I figured I'd try to offer a possible solution. Sometimes bugs like these are just unexpected player option settings.

Top Bottom